07. rock bottom.

cw: smut.

The tour had been over for a week now, and Chrissy and Tommy were going stronger than ever.

The tour was so successful in fact, that each member of the Crüe were able to afford their own house.

Tommy had purchased a nice home in the Hollywood Hills, and he even had Chrissy move in with him.

Even though the house with Tommy was beautiful, as weird as it sounds, she missed the days in the old Mötley house on Clark Street. She missed all the parties, all the relationships formed, but she knew that within this new era, there would be more parties and more relationships.

The band were in an off period now, relaxing after the chaotic tour.

Chrissy sat alone on their new brown leather couch, waiting as Tommy had to sign some papers for their new house.

All of a sudden, she had an idea.

She remembered the dark red lacy lingerie that Tommy had purchased for her while they were in Orlando.

They hadn't had sex yet, unless you counted that night three years ago that neither of them could remember.

She decided she wanted to change that right now.

She trekked up the stairs and into their shared bedroom, complete with a black sheer canopy over the top of the bed.

Her eyes scanned the closet, until she located the gold box with a red bow over the top. She grabbed the box and sat on the bed with the box in her lap, untying the bow.

She quickly stripped down and changed into the two-piece set.

She was surprised how incredible the lingerie looked on her, the red lace hugging her every curve.

Chrissy knew that she would have Tommy frothing at the mouth the moment he saw her.

She applied some red lipstick and dark eyeliner, and lightly coated her hair with hairspray.

She heard the front door click open and decided to hide in the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

"Chrissy, baby, where you at?" she heard Tommy call out.

"Up here." she yelled down the stairs and closed the bathroom door as she heard footsteps approaching.

"Yo, what the fuck?" he said as he searched the bedroom.

She decided now was the moment, she opened the door staring at her boyfriend.

The moment he saw her, his eyes were like saucers.

"Goddamn." he muttered, taking a deep breath.

"Are you a fan?" she asked.

"Come here right now before I collapse." he said.

"Your wish is my command." she said and wrapped her arms around his neck, and the two began making out.

In one swift movement, he lifted her up of the ground and carried his princess to the king-sized bed, adorned in a black and pink comforter, never once breaking the kiss.

She was lying on top of him now, his hands running through her silky hair. He spun her around so that she was now underneath him, and he was now pleased that he had an incredible view of her perfect body.

"Hold on, before we do anything." Tommy said, stopping all movement. He reached his hand into the drawer of her bedside table and grabbed a polaroid camera.