Its Huge pt.2

ʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ' ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ 2 ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ  ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ɴᴜᴍᴇʀᴏᴜ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ. ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʏᴘᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ' ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ! ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ!

Same Day
Continuing...

"Ouuu fuck fuck fuck" Aries moaned as duke held her arms behind her back repeatedly stroking into her in the 'back shots' position.

"take some outtt"she moaned biting into the pillow finding it hard to contain her moans and screaming.

"unt unt this what you asked for right? take that shit" he sent a smack to her ass before repeat my hitting at her g spot.

He then pulled her neck leaning her up to where he back was against his chest giving her long hard strokes.

"oh shit" she moaned laying her head down on his shoulder as he held her neck.

"you like that shit?" He squeeze her neck "yes daddy- oh my g-godd I'm gonna cum"she yelled trying to pry his hand from around her neck but she liked the aggression.

"fuck" he groaned "this pussy so good baby" he haltered his movement feeling his nut approach for the 2nd time.

Getting motivation she started to throw it back matching his pace catching him by surprise as he allowed her to take control.

"mhm fuck!" She scream loving the pleasure and feeling wishing she'd done this sooner.

Looking back as she continued to throw her hips in rotation "mhm I wanna feel you— I wanna feel you nut baby"

"shit— you want me to nut in this pussy ma?" He groaned keeping eyes contact with her biting his lips as he fought back a moan.

"yess daddy" she moaned feeling her self start to cum followed by his seed coating her walls.

"fuck fuck" he moaned stroking in and out of her as his watch the white substance and juices that coated his dick and her area.

Both panting fell onto the bed, they've been going back to back. More so Aries than him, she wanted to dry and do everything.

She was obsessed with him, his size and the pleasure.

"you good?" He asked hearing her whimper, she was enjoying it but it was mixed with feeling pain confiding it was her first.