Moving too fast

Day 20
February 20 2022
South Carolina

It has officially been 1 1/2 week since I've meet duke

It has officially been 1 1/2 week since I've meet duke. I had been texting and on FaceTime with him almost every other day.

He said they we're vibing and that's if things were to go further he wants it to naturally happen.

Me on the other hand is already putting my feelings in it. I definitely liked him a lot and I think he knows that even though I'm shy and nervous with him most times.

I've grown slightly comfortable around him though so it's not as awkward and it's easier to have conversations now.

Speaking of duke he'd just text me making me smile before waiting 5 minutes then opening it.

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀʙᴏʏ🤎♾
ɢᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɪɴ 15

I smiled before replying, happy that he wanted to see me. I wanted to ask almost not even a day after the block party but didn't wanna come off weird or obsessed.

ᴀʀɪᴇꜱ🤎
ᴏᴋᴀʏ

Since I was lounging around the house all day just finishing some assignments, I was already fresh because I showered just morning.

I currently had on some pajamas but I was gonna put on something causal considering I didn't know where we were going.

Going into my closet I look through my options of jeans and then matched it with this Chinese shirt and my red and white Alexander McQueens.

Quickly putting on my outfit and spraying perfume and making sure I wasn't ashy I went into my bathroom combing through my bone straight newly installed wig.

Seeing that I looked presentable and cute I turned off everything and made sure I had my purse, phone and wig brush.

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀʙᴏʏ🤎♾
ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ

ᴀʀɪᴇꜱ🤎
ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

I made my way down the stairs and then to the front door making sure I locked everything up, I turned seeing him waiting outside his jeep for me by the passenger side.

I smiled before walking over to him "heyy" i walked into his arms as he held them open for a hug.

"you smell good" i mumbled "huh" he said not being able to hear me completely.

"nun i said I missed you" i blushed before putting my head down seeing that he was now looking me in the eyes.

He lift my chin before smiling "word, I missed you too" he open the door allowing me to get in before shutting the door walking over to the driver side.