A new beginning

Day 1
May 1 2023
South Carolina

1 year 5 months later

*fuck mistakes*

YALL PROBABLY BEEN WONDERING WHERE IVE BEEN AND WHAT LAST HAPPEN

YALL PROBABLY BEEN WONDERING WHERE IVE BEEN AND WHAT LAST HAPPEN. Everysince that day in the bathroom life has took a turn for me, for better and for worse. It's been over a year and some change now and I'm 20 years old.

I still stay in South Carolina but I no longer stay with my adoptive parents, I've decided to take a leap into life and start my own independent journey. I now stay in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on my own.

I'm now a content creator, which is wild considering I'm a very shy person and barely knew how to start a conversation with anyone besides my parents and butler Steven who I do miss dearly.

Life has been great for me, my new joy and found happiness keeps me alive and well. It's nothing I wouldn't do for my sweet baby girl, Amora Da'mani Dennis.

She's 4 months old, I had her January 1st of this year around 3:45 am, 7lbs 9 ounces

She's 4 months old, I had her January 1st of this year around 3:45 am, 7lbs 9 ounces. Labor with her was insane but also great with the help of her father Duke.

That day in the bathroom when I found out I was pregnant words couldn't explain the emotions I was feeling In that moment. Fear. Happiness. Excitement. Disappointed. Worried. And more.

I was startled by duke rushing in on me, which led to me trying to hide the test out of fear that he will feel I trapped him or that he didn't wanna deal with me or my baby. But surprisingly he was too stunned to speak but once it sunked in he was filled with joy.

He was sooo happy and it took me away. I didn't really know how to feel, I started to feel like he trapped me at some point because this was literally the same duke who'd never wanted a true relationship. Who played with my feelings like there were no tomorrow.

"hey mama, you got your nookie in your mouth? Hmm?" I cooed and talk to my daughter. She was dressed to go by her dads for the day.

Me and duke were no longer together due to the fact I was tired of feeling like I loved someone more than they loved me. During my pregnancy duke played me a lot. I caught him cheating, well texting someone and it took a toll on my mental health and I told myself that I wouldn't get back with him.