Chapter One.

Quick A/N: finished the descriptions FINALLY!

---------------------------------------------------

POV: Abigail

Dear Diary,

Today consisted of Abe trying to be a good brother and failing miserably. However he made it up by singing a song about killing zombies dressed up as JFK. Which made me laugh because as kids every time we wanted to play black ops zombies edition, he ALWAYS! Had to be JFK.

Today I also got to enjoy killing the annoying little kid who stayed with us for less than an hour. Let me tell you it was FUN! Terrible, yes. Sad, no. Hahaha...

We're camping out at some random canin at a old girls scout camp I went to as a little girl. Tomorrow we start making our way to the house Abe and I lived in. I won't enjoy all the memories that will come back of my family but I'll have to suck it up for Abe's sake.

Yours truly, Abigail.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Abs wake up!" Alaina said flipping me off my bed. As a pure reflex I got up and kicked her in the shin. Like I said reflex.

"What was that for?!" She said angerly.

"You should know not to wake me up by now, I have great reflexes." I shrugged it off.

"Your a bitch." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I just smiled at her. She was one of the things that got me through the terrible world we lived in. It's actually sad what little all of us had left to hold onto.

"Hi Abigail" I was greeted by Duck. I groaned. He was nice and all but he and I aren't great friends due to past events, and it was all to weird to even talk to him. He however loved the fact that he had this power over me. It's true though, only because I don't like to upset my brother. He really wants us to get along, which we won't.

Duck chose this moment to walk over and wrap his arms around my waist then pushing me up to his level (since he was way to tall...) and whisper in my ear.

"Don't you just love me." He said smirking away. I wore a fake smile. He was terrible. I hate him for this. We all know I'm the one who is in charge next to Abe. "Your a bastard." I said.

He smiled and liked me up bridal style.

"Let's go eat Abby!" He said. I flipped my head upside down to see Alaina giving me a pitying look. She she then gave me a faint smile, but I could definitely see it was forced. This is gonna be a long day...

_______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys! I finally got over my writers block, well most of it. But at least I got more of the book done! Anyways, the way I figured out what to write was LARPing it/ playing it out in my backyard like a loner. So basically I know what to write for the next twenty seven chapters, BUT it will still be updated slowly because I will constantly be changing my mind on what I want to write. Shout outs to hauntedcreations and not_present your books also helped get me out of writers block!