On Our Way Home.

A/N: Sorry, I'm terrible at updates! Also started a new book yall should check it out. But in other news I fixed up the last part so hope you all check it out.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-

POV: Abigail.

I reluctantly ate with Duck. It was terrible by the way. As I finished, as if on que, Laycery stormed in. She turned around only to scream "You such an asshole Drake!" Is it bad I was secretly screaming with joy?, nah!

"Aren't we peachy today, aren't we Lacy" Duck said sarcastically, which I laughed to. Resulting in Laycery giving me the death glare.

"What?" I asked innocently putting my hands up. She just scoffed and flipped her hair, which made me laugh harder. "At least I don't look like a hag." She mumbled. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, cautious she might be on the rag.

Yet again she scoffed and flipped her hair. Not looking where she was going she got a drink spilled on her by Abe. I just clapped in amusement. "Sorry..." He mumbled as he dragged Drew and Laycery in plopping them in their chairs.

"I am proud to announce, we're getting out of this hell hole today!" He said with excitement. Yet again the scoffing queen striked. "Well sorry princess," he began "you got out voted." I laughed and so did Laina when we saw her response.

She tried to tackle Abe, but failed and ran into the wall. "Oh, shut up you two!" She yelled in frustration. As we all got up to get our belongings and begin our journey, which I predict will be a terrible one.