Epilogue: Lights* rewritten

(BTS - Lights)

100 years later

Elijah's POV

After Jasper and I had Pearson we had five more kids. The twins Ash and Dustin. Noah came a year after them then four years later Everette and two years after he was born Kaison was born. Spencer and Dash had three kids after they had their son Chris. Yoomi, Paige, and Holden. Erris and Tryst only had two kids Daemin and Aurora. Jayce, Vincent, and Kyle had three kids in all Cody, Mina, and Allure.

Kyle decided he wanted to go to college as all of our kids go to to high school to experience that completely. Growing up our kids did online schooling since that what they mostly wanted to do so we let them.

Now since many years later they want to experience high school for themselves like Kyle wants to experience going to college.

I don't know how Kyle chose to do this the first time but we are all in the living with him holding a bag with pieces of paper.

"I am going to pull a piece of paper out of this bag and that's where we are going," he say as he puts his hand in the bag and pulls out a piece of paper the reads it.

Most of our kids ended up being mates. By most I mean all of them except for two of them which is Spencer and Dash's daughter Yoomi then mine and Jasper's son Ash.

Pearson and Chris, Allure and Chae, Kaison and Daemin, Noah and Holden, Aurora, Paige, and Everette, and lastly Mina and Cody.

We ended up in Arizona and Kyle had me and Vincent look into college before picking one. We helped the kids look for a high school the wouldn't mind going to.

Jasper and Jayce decide that they weren't going to college which I knew was coming.

Back home Lia found her mate. I worry for her mate though because my sister is a handful to deal with.

Vincent, Spencer, and I had just finished our last class for the day.

The three of us meet up with Dash, Erris, Tryst, and Kyle at the car.

"I thought Jasper was coming to pick me up?" I say pouting.

"He sends his apologies but he had to go to a meeting and should be back sometime later." Tryst says making me nod.

All of us pile into the car and we head to the house that sits next to the kids house.

Once in the house we see that our kids are already home since they are all sitting in our living room.

I give them a confused look.

"Why are you all here?" I ask making them all look at me in response.

"Yoomi and Ash both found their mates today but Ashes mate already has a mate. His mates mate is abusive towards him." Kaison says making my eyes widen as I turn my attention towards Ash who is looking down at the ground where he sits as he clutches his fists in his lap.

"The worse part of the situation is Yoomi's mate. Her mate is the abusive mate." Allure says.

"What the hell? Mom?" I yell out calling my goddess mother.

Eclipsa materializes a little bit aways from us.

"What is it?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Hwan and I both found our mates today but our mates already has a mate but his mates mate is abusive towards him. My mate is the abusive mate." Yoomi says in annoyance.

"Ah, I get it." Eclipsa says.

"I get that you and the rest don't pick Lycan mates but can you help fix hers?" I ask.

"I don't know but I can do my best on what to do," she says.

"It's fine mom. She may not be my daughter but I don't want her being with someone who could potentially harm her and anyone else close to her as well." I say making her nod in agreement.

"As I said I'll see what I can do."

# # #

My mom was able to get Yoomi's mate choice fixed which hurt her Lycan a bit but she said that she is ok.

After that Yoomi found her new mate not long after.

Ash got his mate away from his abusive mate.

Jasper and I lay in our bed cuddling.

"I love you my Pup."

"I love you too my muscled oversized bunny." I say giggling.

"I'm yours forever."