ruined morning?

After a good night's sleep bakugou was woken up by rabid knocking at his door, he looked over to the window and noticed the sun wasn't even out, the sky was still a shade of blue.

Still he couldn't just ignore people so he got up and walked over to the door and swung it open to reveal Kirishima, Mina and Denki all smiling wildly and all dressed up in black suits.

Mina
"Bakugou!! We came to help you get ready for today we also brought your mask with us!"

Bakugou
"How do you even know where I live?"

Denki
"Your mother gave us your room number and she told us to make sure everything fit nicely"

Bakugou sighed and slammed the door on all three of them. He was about to walk away when the rabid knocking started again, I guess he has to let them in or they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

He swung the door open again stuck his head out right in their face and looked them up and down kirishima had nothing on him and was just smiling, Mina was holding the bag that probably had his 'costume' in it and Denki was also just smiling.

He sighed and motioned for them to come in with his head. They all cheered and walked in.

Kirishima
"Whoa bakubro your place is big! It looks so manly!"

Bakugou
"Shut up, let's get this over with show me the mask" bakugou stuck his hand out for the bag, and mina swiped it away from him and smirked, bakugou looked confused and a bit suspicious toward her.

Mina
"Hahaha bakugou you didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?"

Mina, Denki and kirishima all glanced over to each  other and nodded Mina threw the bag onto the couch and picked up bakugou's belt before sprinting into bakugou's room. He was about to chase after her when Kirishima latched onto him and held him from the back.

Bakugou looked surprised
"hey! Get back here!"
He screamed toward Mina only to be ignored and instead of talking bakugou struggled to get free from kirishima, he wasn't budging!

Kirishima was smiling but was also kinda sweating its alot more difficulty to hold him back than he thought. But kirishima was trained well on how to hold someone back/down.

Bakugou momentarily froze when he realized denki was no where to be seen and then he heard the door open behind them so he turned his head and saw denki walking out of the bathroom his hands full of stuff.

He lunged forward both him and kirishima almost falling "You Pikachu looking idiot put them back!"
Denki looked over to him and smiled.

Denki placed all the stuff he had onto the counter bakugou was keeping clean "you extra! Just wait until I'm free!" Bakugou was twisting, turning and bending with kirishima on his back stuck right to him and at a stand still.

Kirishima
"Sorry bakubro but they really wanted to dress you up and I couldn't just leave them for you to beat them up"

Bakugou was almost growling and wouldn't stop pulling and pushing forward.. After a few minutes bakugou settled down...well kinda.. he sat shaking and quietly with his expression being his very own signature look of contorted displeasure.

And mina and Denki were just walking back and fourth around him looking for stuff. After awhile Mina and Denki stood Infront of bakugou who's expression had settled back to normal and was just looking at them with annoyed side eyes.

 After awhile Mina and Denki stood Infront of bakugou who's expression had settled back to normal and was just looking at them with annoyed side eyes

They bent down in a 90° angle with their hands in front of them.

Mina and denki
"Bakugou please forgive us we won't do it again"

"Tsk"

Kirishima let go of bakugou and bakugou stretched his arms and cracked his bones he was feeling stiff from being held the entire time. And then proceeded to kick Mina and Denki each once in the leg but not harshly. Then he turned toward kirishima and softly punched him in his chest.

And now that everyone was calm, looking over to kirishima they couldn't help to notice he looked drained of life and was just empty smiling.

Denki
"Hey kiribro are you okay?"

Kirishima didn't respond and just put up a thumbs up while continuing to smile. Bakugou was laughing away at him though.

They all decided to take a break since it was still early morning, and bakugou hadn't  had anything to eat and since his body is so used to being well kept his stomach was rumbling and reminding his to continue taking care of himself.

Bakugou decided to cook soup with grilled fish and when it was done and ready he poured himself a bowl of of the soup and picked out a nice piece of fish and placed it next to him he also grabbed the hot sauce and poured it generously onto his food.

Mina, denki and kirishima stared at the food and then looked up to bakugou with puppy dog eyes. Bakugou didn't look toward them and instead turned his face before talking.

"What are you waiting for its goanna get cold." 

"Wahh bakubro your the best!"

"Thanks alot bakugou!!"

After they all got a bowl of soup and some fish they all sat in a circle and noticed that bakugou was a bit shy, he didn't get the chance to really eat comfortably with anyone for the past 5 years.

Denki
"I guess even bakugou can get shy over stuff like this huh?" Denki smirked and bakugou glared at him.

"And I guess you don't want any dunce face"

Denki's face dropped and he apologize and tried to give bakugou a kiss it's been so long since they tried bakugou's cooking no way were they goanna miss it. 

"I get it! Get off just eat."

After that they all sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes just enjoying the food kirishima was also looking refreshed again.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»««»«»«»«»«»«
End!

This was more of a filler before the real drama happens but I hope it was still enjoyable. :)

And this time I added a picture for reference of bakugou's expression! I don't think it's bad to add a picture here and there.