CHAPTER FOUR

they had stopped on the street, to prepare their journey on finding where dart is, (yes, juno decided to remember his name)

they had stopped on the street, to prepare their journey on finding where dart is, (yes, juno decided to remember his name). as they all grabbed the stuff from the trunk, dustin started to talk to someone on his headset.

"just meet me, steve and juno at the junkyard" dustin said to whomever
"more demon friends?" juno asked steve, as he grabbed a bucket and the gasoline

they started to walk to the junkyard, on an abandoned railroad track. the thing that juno hadn't realized is that, months ago, if you had told him he was going to be tracking down a lizard-like creature with the most popular boy in school and some demon child named dustin. he wouldn't believe you.

in fact, juno also didn't realize that his mood and behavior was changing. never did juno stop and think about it, he just thought nothing about it. but if juno did think about it, all of this started after halloween, the same night he met steve harrington.

juno was a few feet away from dustin and steve, stuck in his own thoughts.

"what's juno's story?" asked dustin
"i don't entirely know, he's really mysterious...and quiet" steve said looking back at juno
"so how'd you meet him?" asked dustin
"halloween party, dude was wasted, i couldn't leave him" steve responded

in honesty, steve's been working up the courage to talk to juno for a while now. the one time him and nancy were talking the library, juno was there doing homework, before he magically disappeared. something about juno drew steve to him.

before that it was september 20th when steve first saw juno. but it doesn't seem like juno remember, but since then steve remember the date.

so when halloween came, and steve saw juno in distress, he wanted to help him.

"do you think he knows about demogorgons?" asked dustin
"why would he?" steve asked
"because when i told him about dart, he did not not believe me....he just accepted it too soon"
"maybe hopper told him something"
"and maybe that something has to do with why he's looking for hopper and mike"

steve asked dustin if he thought juno was hiding something, to which dustin responded if juno has even told steve anything about himself since they started talking. steve didn't respond back, he glanced over at juno.

juno started to pick up his pace, and started helping steve with tossing meat to the ground, listening to dustin talk about how he got a hold of dart.

"so you kept something that you knew was dangerous, just to impress some girl you met?"
"alright, that's grossing oversimplifying things"
"does she even like slugs?" ask steve
"yes, it's an interdimensional slug, that's cool" responded dustin

juno scoffed lightly while steve went on saying that he thinks that dustin was trying way too hard to impress whomever this girl was. juno shoved him, giving him a glare before whispering to leave dustin alone.