CHAPTER NINE

"what's wrong with her!" shouted juno

"i have an idea, but juno, you have to trust me" jonathan said before running off

juno looked at jonathan before looking at the others, who helped elevated eleven's leg. he kept reassuring eleven that everything was going to be okay and fine, but eleven disagreed, she kept crying and sobbing. before jonathan came back with a knife in his had.

"what are you going to do with that!"

"it's gonna hurt like hell, so stay still" jonathan said

"jonathan!"

"trust me!"

juno felt his body trembling as he saw jonathan have el to bite down on a wooden spoon before focusing on her wound. jonathan seemed hesitant before mike proceeded to tell him to do it, juno couldn't watch, so he shut his eyes as tightly as possible.

he could hear eleven's muffled cries, they drowned out for a second before they exploded once more and at some point eleven told jonathan to stop. that's when juno opened his eyes again and saw eleven sit up properly before using her powers to remove whatever was inside of her. she screamed as loudly as she could, breaking the glass of the shopping store, before the thing levitated in front of them and was tossed in front of her.

juno looked at the thing, as it crawled, his eyes following where it went till it was stomped on by none other than: "hopper!"

there stood, hopper, joyce and some guy that was bald. juno was first to get up, he dashed towards hopper and tackled him into a tight hug. once hugs were exchanged and so were greets. mike's group caught up hopper's on with the mind flayer. eleven was leaning against hopper, she was worn out and tired, juno on the other side placing her wounded leg on his lap, keeping it elevated.

"so we're kind of dealing with the same thing as before? right?" juno asked

"but this is much bigger then some demodogs, this the mind flayer, in order to get rid of it is to just like last time, close the gate" lucas answered

"geez, it just gets bigger every year..." juno whispered

"yoo hoo!" murray (that's the name hopper told juno) yelled out to the group

once they were all around, murray talked about the hub, or the russian base that juno's group was down for about twenty-four hours at least. as murray talked about how they were able to get into the gate, erica cut in saying that if hopper and joyce listened to murray they were going to get themselves killed.

"i'm sorry, who are you?" murray asked

"erica sinclair, and who are you?"

"murray...baunam"

"well mr. bunman, i'm not telling you how to do things, but i've been down there for twenty-four hours. and with all do respect, if any of you listen what this man tells you, you're all gonna die"