Chapter 9:orc lord

Rimuru POV

Last night Ciel took me back to our house and trapped me in imaginary world where she proceeded to punish for teasing girls and umm she slowed down time so we did it for 3 months it's getting longer each time I get punish.
So anyways I woke up next to Ciel and went out to change
Then I finally decided to summon this demon stalker of shizu and now my stalker

Rimuru:"I summon you whomever you are"

Noir:"it's an honour to be summoned by you great being"

Rimuru:"okay,okay so why were you stalking shizu then later me?"

Noir:"I was curious about that mask that is indestructable and has the time compress within it"

<Darling this is the black primordial>

Rimuru:"I see do you wish to serve me noir?"

Noir:"It would bring me the greatest joy to do so

Rimuru:"Then I shall give you a physical body and name"

Noir possessed the body I created for him

Rimuru:"your name shall be diablo"

Noir:"Diablo what a wonderful name my lady"

Rimuru:"Your job is to guard and serve shizu okay"

Diablo:"Yes my lady"

Souei:(My lady I have spotted orcs in the forest wearing armour and marching)

Rimuru:(I see are there any tribes that will be  endangered by them?Do inform them and bring them to shizu)

Souei:(it shall be done)

Rimuru:"why are you here?go to shizu she is your master"

Diablo:"yes my lady"

Rinuru:"just call me Rimuru"

Diablo:"yes rimuru-sama"

Shizu POV

I was walking around the city when I felt a demonic aura teleport infront of me it was noir

Diablo:"Lady shizu it has been a while"

Shizu:"Why are you here?"

Diablo:"Rimuru-sama has summoned me and ordered me to be your servant and please do not call me noir I am diablo now"

Shizu:"rimuru-san ordered you huh very well then diablo"

(Got to act like a queen just like rimuru-san said act queenly or ciel-san will lecture me again)

(Shizu come to the meeting hall)

(Okay Ciel-san)

Rimuru:"So everyone I gathered you here for a discussion which will be led by shizu"

Then she disappeared

(Huh me? I'm not ready yet?Calm down act queen like or the lectures will continue)

Shizu:(why me rimuru-san?and what is the discussion about?)

Rimuru:(Because this is part of your training remember you're gonna be the public ruler and I will only guide you for now atleast)

Shizu:(I see)

Rimuru:(call souei and ask him for a report they're your subordinates now)

Shizu:(okay

Shizu:"souei report please"

Souei:"hai there are 200,000 orcs invading the forest right now with armour and destroying the forest"