A Little Announcement And Clear-Ups

Apologies

Very sorry for not updating for a while but I wasn't in the best mental state to write so I didn't update. It's been more than a year since my last update but I hope you enjoyed the new chapter updates will come slow I'm still struggling to make time for writing and I kind of lost motivation to continue this story, don't get me wrong I won't stop writing quite the contrary.

I just got burned out by this story I didn't know how to start the war arc and everything was a mess the story ending was a mess and the entire thing needed polishment I also experimented with writing styles if you noticed then that's good do give me feedback on that.

Change of Plans and New things

I'm taking a break from this story and if I have time try to revise it and the planned chapters. Again apologies chapters will slow I won't make promises but I'll try to revise old chapters. I'll also be cancelling or just delaying the oneshot book since I still wanna finish this and explore new things in writing.

That's because I want to start writing a new book
not a fanfic one but my own story which I have in my head for a long time now.

It's called  it The Great Consultant follows the story of one general consultant who's only known by her ephitet Noir (black in French) and A powerful ability user Princess named Alodia Claire Avistraix. Of course it's GL cuz GL is holy but I'll give an introduction to the story sure hope you guys will read it. If you wanna read it just go to my profile.

That's all from me. Kirara out.