Chapter 20:Bottled up Emotions

Elmesia POV

What the hell is this!!?All the demon lords are here!!?even true dragons what the hell is going on!!?

Eren:"Ellie I'll go meet with shizu-san and rimuru-san okay"

Elmesia:"What?do you know them?"

Eren:"Of course we met about 2 years ago right after veldora disappeared"

Seriously?

Erald:"But they're surrounded by dangerous people"

Elmesia:"you're father's right I mean the demon lords are all there"

???:"Oh eren-chan long time no see"

I suddenly heard a voice right behind me,I was surprised when I heard the voice as I couldn't detect them coming towards us I turned around and see the queen of tempest

Eren:"Shizu-san indeed it has been a while"

Shizu:"Oh, My apologies for not introducing myself my name Is Shizu Izawa Tempest it's a pleasure to meet you duke Erald and Emperor Elmesia"

Elmesia:"The pleasure is mine queen of tempest"

Shizu:"Let's drop the formalities please I want to talk to you in private later
will you be okay with that?"

Elmesia:"Sure"

Shizu:"Eren-chan we have a dungeon that will be opened tomorrow you can explore it tomorrow if you want"

Erald:"Pardon my rudeness but I would much rather not put my child in danger"

Shizu:"I see well see you later"

She's one strange person,her footsteps have no sound as if she was walking on air....shizu Izawa the conqueror of flames if I'm correct....how come she became someone even I can't detect.

Rimuru POV

I think I have enough scolding for the day,Shizu why did you leave me at such a crucial time

Ciel:"It seems that shizu is afraid of your sisters master"

Rimuru:"I guess you're right"

I saw shizu talking to elmesia and Eren

Rimuru:(Grrr....did shizu leave me just to talk to her I'm gonna eradicate them all)

<Master please calm down your emotions are unstable again>

I snapped out of my anger and realize that something is seriously wrong with my emotions

Velzard:"Rimuru-chan?Are you okay?"

Rimuru:"I'm fine nee-san I just spaced out"

Velgrynd:"Something's wrong am I right rimuru? You don't usually space out unless something's wrong"

Rimuru:"I'm fine~I just encountered a bit of a problem in my future plans"

Both:"Liar"

Rimuru:"I'm not lying it's just a problem with my plans"

Velzard:"You can always talk to us if something's wrong"

Velgrynd:"She's right"

<It would be for the best if master talks to them>

(Okay I trust you Ciel-chan)

Rimuru:"Okay let's go somewhere private"

I paused time and we all entered the imaginary space

Velzard:"It's actually my first time being in here and it's quite nice"

Velgrynd:"I've been here once but I never really got a good look of the place"