part 3

Tommy and purpled were now that Tommy's House Tommy was still mad at that girl they started to go up stairs and to there bedroom.

"Come on purp let go to bed it's late and we have School tomorrow."

Tommy told the older Boy, they quickly Went to sleep and BOOM THE NEXT DAY, it was now the next day Tommy was the first to wake up so he woke purpled up to they quickly git dressed and went to school, when they were at school they saw a sommelier face its was.. JENNY?!
Tommy was now not mad but was in pure rage.

Tommy took purpleds and and went inside as quick as possible, they were now going to class when sum1 stopped them.

"Hey Grayson! And Tommy.. how nice to see you guys here!"

Jenny told tommy and purpled.

"We were just going to school so if you don't MIND we are going to class now."

Tommy said in a mad voice while trying to smile, Tommy grabbed purpleds hand and then took him to His and purpled's class, when they got there they sat in there usual seats and got there pen and books out and put it on the table.

"Dude you and jenny really hate each other and fighting over me? Well damm I knew I was hot but I didn't know I Was that hot."

Purpled told the younger boy while laughing, Tommy just rolled his eyes and look back down at his sketchbook and started drawing.

============================================

{After class}

Everyone was going out of the classroom and went to go talk to there Friends, While with Tommy and purpled were in the boys toilet and were talking there.

... we don't talk about that ^-^""

Tommy and purpled were talking when 2 more people came in, they had drown hair and they were in Tommy's and purpled's classes there name's were tubbo and ranboo.

"Oh! Hey ranboo it's tommy and purpled!"

Tubbo told ranboo.

"Oh hi its nice to meet you! I don't really think you know us but we are in your classes uhm my friend tubbo here is a really likes  you, because well he thought you look cool on the magazines that he saw in the school library.."