Part 4

After jenny walked away Tommy was quite pissed off with that bitch, he hated when girls come to his man and flirt with him, he just wanted his boyfriend to himself and only him.

"Who was that?"

Tubbo asked, Tommy looked at him and started to reply.

"Oh, she's jenny."

"She looks like she was on drugs big man."

Tubbo told Tommy, Tommy and purpled started to laugh while ranboo just looked at tubbo with a disappointed face and tubbo was also laughing with Tommy and purpled.

(I forgot to make Tommy a famous bitch so yeah he's famous as fuck now)

Tommy and Grayson were on another date, they were going to go to a restaurant but they remember that Tommy was famous so they decided to watch a movie in there house, they got sum snacks and went to the TV were they picked mona because- mona.

They cuddle up with each other, they were so cute together :']

|| The next day. ||

Tommy and purpled woke up to a Saturday FINALLY!!
They were still tried and didn't want to get out of to the sofa (they slept on the sofa btw) so they didn't because they didn't have school.
They started the day by sleeping until there was a knock on the door, usually Grayson opens the door because well Tommy is really famous (IM FAMOUS TO LOOK HOW MUCH FOLLOWERS I HAVE) and they didn't know if it was a fan or there friends, Grayson started to get up from the sofa and Tommy still wanted to cuddle with Grayson, Tommy was sad that Grayson had to go for awhile but anyways back to Grayson. He  started walking to the door, when he got there he opened the door and saw that it was his brother, Punz.
It has been like 3 years since he saw his brother, and he was a bit pissed to see him because well his brother left him, Punz asked his brother if he could come in and talk and of course he said no but punz begged until Grayson finally gave in.

"Grayson!"

Punz said to his brother.

"W-what are you doing here?!"

Grayson told to his brother.

"Look I'm sorry I left you but can I please come in I want to ta-"

Punz asked his brother until he got cut off by him.

"No."

Grayson said in a very pissed voice.

"Look I know I have been a shift brother but please let me in!"

Punz begged.

"I told you already it's a no!"

Grayson yelp at his brother, and punz started begging and Grayson finally let him in, but he told him he needed to do sumthing first and with that he went to the sofa where tommy was sleeping at, he saw tommy still sleeping and he picked Tommy up from the sofa and started walking to his and Tommy's bedroom and then putting Tommy there. And then Grayson started walking back downstairs to the door were punz was there, Grayson open the door to see that punz was standing and Grayson let him inside.

Tommy was still sleeping in his room while Grayson was talking to his brother, he was a bit annoyed that his brother came now (don't be dirty haha!!) He looked very different from what he looked like when he left, oh? You want to know what happened? WELL TO BAD YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE BECAUSE ITS 6:49AM HAHAHAHA