Jake

You and Jake we're in the car, cause you both are picking up your daughter from school. You are engage with Jake, for about 2 years now. Time flies fast. "We're here" Jake announced and we both went out of the car and went inside the school nursery. "Mommy! daddy!" You heard someone scream, and you saw your daughter running to you with a smile. "Hello" You picked her up and hugged her. "How's school baby girl?" Jake asked, caressing her daughter's hair. "It was great daddy," Your daughter said happily. "Did you make new friends?" You asked and she nodded. "Let's go?" Jake asked and you nodded and place your daughter on her feet. You guys walked outside the school and went inside the car. "Mommy, can I sleep? I'm tired" Your daughter yawned surely, and you giggle. "You can," You said and she lay down, closing her eyes. "Oh and before I sleep mommy, can I ask you and daddy something?" Your daughter asked. "Yes you may" You smiled. "Can I have a sister?" Your daughter asked innocently. You were shocked at your daughters 's question. "Yes you can," Jake replied and your eyes were about to fall from your eyes socket in shock. "Yey, thank you daddy" You daughter happily clapped, then she laid down and closed her eyes to sleep. "Jake, what did you just said?" You scream whispered at Jake, He chuckled. "I said she can have a baby sister" Jake smiled. "But we haven't decided to have another one" You said. "I already have" Jake can't said while driving. How can he be that calm about this? "We'll both talk about it first when we get home" Jake said. "Just a talk, Jake" You warned. "I'm not sure about that" He smiled and you slapped his arm. "Ow" He laughed while you rolled your eyes at him.