When you have thick thighs

Requested by taekoostiddemilk
Ty very much for requesting❤❤

Heeseung

"I wanna have a tattoo" He suddenly said out of nowhere. You looked at him, knitting your brows at him. "You sure?" You asked and he nodded without looking at you. You noticed he was scrolling on Google with tattoo design pictures. "Does this one look good?" He asked and showed you a picture of a tattoo design. It has a lot of design and it can fulfil his arm. "That's too much you know you would look like an addict" You disagree with the picture and he starts to look for some other design. You sighed.

"He wants one so bad" You whispered for only you to hear. "How about this?" He showed another one. It was a scary one but in my opinion, it's a skull. "That's a no too don't you think that's too much?" You disagree. You heard him sigh and turn off his phone. He rested his head on your lap, massaging his temples. "Your thighs are comfortable," He said snuggling into your thighs more. You blushed and hid your face in your phone. "They felt like clouds... I love it" He mumbled in your thighs. Your breath hitched when you felt his hot breath on your thighs.

You run your hands through his hair, and he hummed. You smiled, noticing his has fallen asleep.

Jay

You were reading a book in the living room while drinking coffee. You then heard your phone ring beside you. You raised your phone to see your boyfriend's name written on it. He was calling you. You placed your book down and answered his call. "Love," Jay said from the other line. He sounds exhausted. You think it's because of his work. "Yes love" You responded. "Can you come to my office I miss you?" He said, and you can tell his pouting while saying that. You giggled. "You miss me?" You repeated silently laughing. He hummed in response. "Okay ill go lemme change first," You said and stood up going to your shared room. "Faster please" He whined and you laughed and ended the call.

You wore some shorts and a hoodie cause it's cold today it was like, 30 degrees outside. You want your shoes and went out of the house. You just walked to his building cause it's not that far just 30 miles away I think. You reached his company and went inside. The workers greeted you with respect cause you're the wife of Park Jongseong duh. You went to his office seeing him in his chair but it's facing its back. Guess his looking at the view, waiting for you. "Love I'm here" Your voice echoed through his office cause it was so quiet. He spun his chair, and you saw him wearing his suit. Not gonna lie you almost died because of his handsomeness. His tie was a little loose, his hawk eyes staring at your soul. He smiled, and signal you to come closer to him.

You walked up to him gradually. When you reached him, he suddenly pulled you onto his lap, hugging you from behind. Your body froze due to his sudden action. You calmed yourself down and slowly sank into his touch. You could feel his hot breath fanning against your neck, and his arms were tightly clasped on your waist, not letting you go. "Didn't know you have thick thighs, love" He spoke with his deep, low, husky voice sending you shivers. You felt his hands on your thighs, feeling them. You flinched when he suddenly squeezed your thighs. He smiled. "So soft," He said, admiring your thighs with his hawk eyes lovingly. He noticed you were tensed and he laughed. You looked at him confused. "Why are you so uptight?" He laughed, while you were blushing.

Jake

You and Jake we're at the playground, watching your daughter play. While you and he were sitting at the bench eating ice cream. You saw your daughter running towards you with a pout. "Hey, what's with the pout little girl" Jake carried her and placed her on his lap. "You didn't bring me ice cream" Your daughter crossed her arm cutely while pouting. You and Jake laughed. "I'm sorry ill buy you ice cream a pretty one okay?" Jake caressed her hair and the little girl swayed her feet, excited about the ice cream. "Okay you can play more" Jake carried her down and she ran to play again.