When you found out they're vampires

This chapter is requested by KimSunoo2001

This is my first time having someone request a reaction. So I'll try my best to write this.

Please tell me if I wrote something disturbing, I'll appreciate that😁😁

Heeseung

"Baby, I'm hungry" Heeseung rubbed his tummy cutely. You giggled. "Then, what do you want to eat?" You stood up and asked. "Anything you cook" You giggled and nodded. You went out of the room to cook.

You were cutting some vegetables, then you suddenly cut yourself. "Ahh!" You hissed, and you look at the cut on your finger. You quickly was the blood of but it still coming out cause it was a deep cut.

You went upstairs to put on a bandaid on the cut. You grabbed the first aid kit on the nightstand and sat on the bed. Heeseung noticed the blood on your finger. His breath hitched, he tried controlling himself by focusing on something else. But the smell of your blood was addicting him.

You noticed Heeseung. "Something wrong?" You asked. "Nothing, just hurt and put the bandaid on," He said not looking at you. He sounded serious. "But I'm putting some ointment first," "I know, but can you please do it faster," He said. You were getting suspicious about his words. You looked at him and noticed he was sweating hard. And his focus was everywhere.

You noticed his eyes were red. You were shocked, you never believed vampires cause they only exist in novels. You were scared but you manage to speak. "Heeseung why are your eyes red?" You asked and he flinched at the question. He didn't notice his eyes were red. He peeked outside the window seeing it was a full moon.

"Don't tell me" You slowly stood up, scared that he might hurt you. Heeseung looks at you with his red glowing eyes. He stood up and slowly walked closer to you. You were walking backwards until you hit the wall.

"He-heeseung" You stuttered when he pulled you by your waist. He grabbed the nape of your neck, pulling it close to his mouth. "May I princess?" He speaks with his husky voice. You didn't respond as you were scared and confused at what was going on. You were so shocked and scared to the point you don't have a brain to speak. "Please let me, princess, the smell of your blood was so addicting, I can't help it, I wanna taste it so bad," He said and didn't wait for my answer and bit my neck. You gasped, it hurts so bad. You started tearing up, grasping onto his shoulder in pain. "Heeseung stop it hurts" You cried out and whispered. He pulled out. He looked at the bite mark on your neck and noticed you were crying silently. "Don't cry, shhh" He said and kissed your neck. "It's done I'm not gonna do it again" He comforted you and hugged you tight.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I just can't control it," He sobbed while hugging you. 'It's fine don't cry, I'm fine" You rubbed his back. "You won't leave me right?" "No, of course not, I love you no matter who you are" You peck his lips.

"This is why I love you"

Jay

You were cuddling with Jay in the bed.
Your leg was swung over Jay's waist and your head on his chest. While he caressed your thigh, rubbing up and down giving your butterflies. You love cuddling with Jay, cause he's so warm. his hugs are your safe place.

You didn't notice you fell asleep. He chuckled at the cute little noises you make when sleeping. He then felt something not quite right. He frowned when he smells blood. He removed your head and legs slowly. He stood up and went to look at the window. It was a full moon, and Jay needed blood. He went downstairs to the kitchen and opened his secret cabinet. He grabbed one pack of blood he brought from the hospital.

He hungrily sips on it like he didn't eat for days. Then suddenly the light opened. "Jay, what are you doing?" You stared at him in horror. You were scared but your body was shocked that you didn't move on your spot. "Y/n don't be scared" He then threw the pack of blood in the bin. "Let me explain" "Explain" You manage to bravely speak to him. "I'm a vampire, and I'm drinking blood cause I'm thirsty but trust me, I'll never hurt you" He walked toward me slowly as he explained. "You are one?" You asked and he nodded. He stepped closer to you and hugged you, calming you down.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you"

Jake

You were sleeping when you woke up when a weird sound from outside was heard. You were getting annoyed and covered your ear with the pillow. And you noticed Jake wasn't beside you. The noise stopped, and you sighed thinking it was gone. "Ugh now I can sleep peacefully," You said to yourself and closed your eyes again.

Then the door opened. You opened your eyes a little bit and you saw Jake. He walked into the room, head hanging low. You watched as he walked to the bathroom. "Why is he  like that?" You thought.

After a minute, Jake got out of the bathroom. You saw his clothes stained with red paint(?). You're not sure if that's paint or maybe something else. And I also noticed he kept on watching me sleep making me uncomfy for some reason. His eyes never left my figure. I was scared so I bravely sit up and confront him. "Jake, why are standing there and watching me sleep?" You asked. "Nothing" We're the words he said. "And why are your clothes stained, did you do something?" You asked. And you noticed how he ignore that question. "And I also heard something outside, we're you doing something?" You suspiciously asked. He didn't answer so I walked to the window to see what's the house all about. You saw a dead animal outside.

You backed up, shockingly. You look at Jake, sternly. "Jake, why is there a dead animal here?" You asked. "Did you kill it?" You added. "I- uhm- yeah" He answered, stuttering. "Why?" "I was just hungry" "You should've had cook food- wait your hungry?" You suddenly puzzled his words in your head. "You were hungry?" You asked again and he nodded. "So, d-did you eat that a-animal outside?" You asked. He nodded and you gasped. "Jake are you" He nodded, already knowing what you were about to say. You backed away from him, scared. "Don't hurt me please" You teared up. Jake runs faster than light to your side.

"Shhh, I won't, never"

Sunghoon

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow" You kissed Sunghoon and went back to your apartment. You and Sunghoon we're a couple for about 1 year. Your relationship was strong, both of you fought.

You were in your bedroom, scrolling on your phone. Your stomach growled, you were hungry. You went downstairs to the kitchen and peeked at the cabinets. There was no food, so you decided to buy food even tho you were lazy. You grabbed your coat cause it's cold outside, you grabbed your keys and went out.

You walked inside a small store and brought the food you like. You paid the cashier and went outside. While you were walking you heard someone screaming in the alleyway. Being a curious person, you bravely went to check what was happening. You hid behind the bin, and take a peeked. You saw the man drop the dead body on the ground. Blood was all over the man's mouth and clothes. You gasped, "What did I just witness?" You thought. You were scared, you wanna get out of here. You took a look at the man, so you could report him, when...

"Sunghoon?!" You stared at him in horror. He didn't notice you, he just stand there, looking at the dead body. Sunghoon suddenly sensed something and looked in your direction. You quickly look away. Your heart was beating so bad and you were also sweating. You covered your mouth so you wouldn't make a noise. "Y/n?" He spoke. You just stayed silent. "Y/n, I know you saw me," He said, you heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Y/n, please show yourself" He pleaded, you were scared to face him. But you dared to do so. You stood up slowly behind the garbage bin. You made eye contact with Sunghoon. He walked to you and grabbed your hands. "Y/n, I know you saw me, please don't be scared I won't hurt you," He said and I nodded. "Are you a vampire?" You asked. "Yes," He simply said.

"Please don't be afraid, let's just go home, pretend you never saw anything"

Words:1492
Date:7/9/22

Once again, I would like to thank that one person who requested this, hope you like it❤❤