Red umbrella {Pov Isaac}

To tell the truth I hated rain as much as I loved it. When I was younger I would spend as long as I could playing out in rain; splash through puddles and sticking my tongue out to catch the droplets of water. Until of course my father would practically drag me back home, yelling at me the entire time. He always yelled at me like I was a disappointment to him. Whenever I achieved or accomplished something he always seemed to give me that disappointed scowl like nothing I did would satisfy him, while he practically worshiped my sister.

Paige was an amazing student who was so smart that she skipped a grade, so she was in my class even though she was a year younger than me. Taya, Paige's best friend, as well as Keith and Jackson was also in my grade and none of them had skipped a grade.

Although I made it absolutely positive that neither Keith or Jackson ever met my sister or her best friend. It was not that I didn't trust Keith and Jackson, nor was it that I didn't love my sister or that I liked her best friend Taya (as a person of course). It was just that I felt like I needed to separate my two worlds before they clashed.

In the first world I'm the eldest son of a disappointed father who just happened to be one of the leaders to our country's society and a kind mother. And an older brother to Paige. In the second world I was best friends with two people who were pretty cool, even though most of the time I complain and am rather rude.

Back to the present, after a few minutes of walking through the park, a large red umbrella was blown into Jackson. "I got it," Jackson said running after it, which left me to grip our umbrella before it too was blown away. After fumbling for the handle of the umbrella I finally grasped it, even though the wind was practically trying to turn me into Mary Poppins.

As soon as I have the umbrella was under control I glanced around for Jackson. He stood holding the umbrella staring at a familiar blonde haired girl. As I walk closer I realize who it was- it was Taya. As I quickened my pace the same exact time I heard Taya say barely over the storm," so you're him. You're my soulmate. Did  you have to spill a smoothie all over me?"

Jackson eyes grew wide before he pulled the sleeve of his shirt up. His timer was gone.

My mind felt ready to explode, my two worlds had collided, and there was no redo button. Taya then turned her attention to me momentarily, realizing who I was her eyes widened.

"Isaac?!" Taya cried.

"Wait how do you know him?!" Jackson questioned, looking between the two of us.

"His sister is my best friend," Taya answered not taking her eyes off me.

"His sister?" Jackson echoed, looking severely mixed up.

"Yea, his sister Paige," Taya said.

Sorry it's so short. It just felt like the perfect moment to stop, but don't worry there will be more. Another reason I had to stop is because it's super late and I have school tomorrow. So good night everyone.

-Kanoa