Chapter 6

(I made up the name of the school so yeah...)

Jordan's point of view

"Michael, can Chelsea help me with an outfit? I can't decide on what to wear." I told him and he nodded as he left my room. I looked through all my clothes and bit my lip.

"JJ, Michael said you had outfit troubles. How may I help?" I heard his girlfriend ask as the door shut. "What are you going to be doing?" She asked me as she looked through my clothes.

"They're enrolling me into school, and I didn't find out until like, an hour ago." I told her and she nodded as she looked through my outfit. "Please, don't try to make the girliest outfit you can find." I begged and she nodded.

"This looks so much like Michael's closet, how adorable." She said and I blushed. "You're like a mini him, except the hair color and the fact he doesn't have a lip piercing." She told me and I nodded. "What grade?" She asked me.

"Year eight." I said and she nodded. She looked through my closet and then started throwing things on my bed. A white button-up shirt was tossed out, my black leather skirt, a leather jacket, and then a pair of black boots.

"You'll look like Michael, and you'll look cute as hell." She said and I smiled. It ook the clothes and then went to my bathroom. I got dressed quickly and then walked out.

"It feels weird to have a skirt on." I said and she walked up to me. "I haven't had a skirt on in ages." I told her and she just laughed.

"Same sweetie, I'm not a huge fan of them, however, I may just buy one like yours." She told me and I smiled. "Tuck in your shirt in." She told me and I did as she said.

"Put your socks and shoes on while I go get something." She said and I nodded. She walked out of my room and I did as she said. As I was lacing up my last boot, she walked in again with a black tie in her hand.

"To think Michael would actually have a tie." I said and she laughed, agreeing with my statement. I pulled my collar up as she fixed the tie and then folded it down once she finished. "Am I allowed to have my piercings on?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Probably not sweetie." She told me and I sighed. "Let me help you with jewelry though. You have tons of cute necklaces." She told me and I agreed.

She grabbed a yin and yang chord necklace, a moon shaped mood chord necklace, and then a silver necklace with a guitar pendant on it. I put them on and then she grabbed my brush off of the nighstand.

"I love your hair." She told me and I thanked her. "You didn't hear this from me, but if you added some blue into it, it will look so pretty." She told me and I thought about it.

"Ashton wouldn't like it. He'd probably make me take it out." I told her and she shrugged, telling me he can't do anything about it or else he'd ruin my hair.

"Me and Michael can do it for you one day when Ashton is gone." She said and I laughed. "If you want us too." She added and I shrugged.

"You're rebellious, I like that." I said and she smiled. "I like you, and I may just take up that offer." I said and she laughed.

"You remind me of myself when I was younger, don't worry about it. When I was your age, I dyed my hair pink to go against my... parents' rules, and it was the best thing ever." She said and I nodded.

"Then one day, I'll allow you to dye my hair whatever color you think will look nice." I told her and she nodded as she left my hair the way it was.

"In a side fishtail braid or left down like this?" She asked me and I told her to leave it down. "You're finished." She said and I smiled. "Get your phone and then go down to the guys."