Chapter 51

*it's 3am so it's unedited I apologize. It probably still suck even if it was edited anyways.*

Jordan's point of view

I sat on the side of the pool with Shaun and Taylor, hamburgers and hot dogs in our hands. Christian had gone up to shower since he has spilt lemonade all over himself and there was no trace of James or Timothy.

"James isn't here." I said and Shaun gave me a smile. "Neither is Timothy." I sighed and a bite of my hamburger, a bit upset they didn't show even though I knew they wouldn't have come.

"No, actually, James just walked in." Shaun said and I stood up immediately. I saw the familiar boy and I ran over to him. I tackled him in a hug and he laughed.

"James!"

"Jordan!"

"Taylor!" Taylor shouted and we all laughed. We pulled away and I gasped as I looked at his hair. It was purple.

"Oh my god its purple." I said and ran my hands through his hair. "It's so pretty, it's like a unicorn."

"A you porn? What?"

"Shut up Taylor." Shaun joked and we laughed. "Is Timothy coming?" He asked James and he nodded. "Really?"

"Yeah, um, I convinced him to come. I told him I'd buy him a new video game if he did. Besides his girl ended up having to do something so he was free." James told us with a smile.

"That's bribing." I said and his smile faded. "If he didn't want to come, he didn't have to. I don't him to do anything he doesn't want to do." I sighed.

"Jordan, I think Chelsea actually got you that refrigerator you wanted. Look at that." Christian said and I walked into the living room.

There was this big, and I mean really big box behind all of the other ones and I laughed. "I was kidding. I didn't want a refrigerator, well, not at full sized one." I said and laughed.

"It's moving?"

"No you doofus, it's the wind from the fan." I said and pointed to the fan. Shaun 'oh'ed and I laughed. "God, I'm friends with popsicle sticks." I said and they busted into hysterics.

"Popsicle sticks? What the actual fuck?" James asked and I just laughed as I shrugged. "Ooh! Bon Jovi!" He said as a song played. He hesitated and then grabbed Christian's arm before taking him outside to dance.

"Want to dance with us?" Taylor asked and I shrugged. They spun me around too the song 'Bad Medicine' by Bon Jovi and I sang along, laughing and smiling.

The adults laughed at us and I just smiled. James and Taylor's parents had came, along with Peter and a few of his friends. There wasn't a lot of people, but that was perfect with me. I was having fun and I was loving every second of it.

"I don't know this song but it's so catchy." Shaun said and I laughed. I danced around some more with them and then the song changed to another Bon Jovi track.

"This is literally Timothy's song, where is that little blonde nugget?" Taylor asked and Shaun said he wasn't here yet. "It's almost time for presents, how is he not here yet?" He asked and we shrugged.

Me and Taylor sang along, and Shaun just laughed, clapping along to the song and dancing with us. The music stopped, and I whined. "My song."

"Would you rather finish the song or open pre-"

"Presents!" I cheered like a little kid on Christmas and everyone laughed. I walked to the couch with the two boys I was dancing with and Chelsea walked over.