Lunch

Context: during lunch where Andy announces to Pruitt her father, that she is in a relationship with Sullivan. This story begins when Sullivan calls firefighters to prevent the ICE from arresting undocumented employees.
English is not my first language so sorry for mistakes

_____________________

Robert : "It's Brigadier Sullivan, we need an ambulance at 924 Sumpter Garden Square, don't send Station 19"

* Station 19, sent VSM to 924 Sumpter Garden Square *

After Robert was called the ambulance of Station 19, Andy, Robert and Pruitt were waiting for him because the latter would allow the undocumented to leave the restaurant without being sent back to his country.

Agent ICE : "If its burn is so severe, why don't you treat it? "He asks in a haughty tone

Andy : "I've already told you, you shouldn't expose this kind of burn to the open air if you want the skin to regenerate." This fool really thinks he's going to teach me my job when I've known this protocol since I was 5 years old. My father told me the day my school was devastated by a storm and that he had no choice but to take me to work with him.

Agent ICE : "This is the first time I've heard this"

Andy : "When you are a concerned rescuer, you will come back to explain to me how a burn is treated". As I pronounce this sentence, I can see Robert looking at me laughing

Agent ICE : "Put a little butter on it.. I don't know."

Sullivan : "It's literally the worst thing to do in case of burn"

Agent ICE 2 : "We've heard enough, I still haven't seen a burn, nothing proves to me that he's really injured. Miss move away from my suspect," he said as he took out his weapon, at that time I really regret not having told Robert what I want to tell him since we went out together.

Fortunately for me, my father tries to resonate with the ICE agent while Robert intervenes and stands in front of me. He is really the most romantic and adorable person I have ever known..he is my safe place, he is forever. Finally, thanks to the insistence of Robert and my father, the agent ends up lowering his weapon.

5 minutes later, Ben and Jackson, a surgeon from Grey Sloan, arrive in the restaurant's kitchen. I look at Robert, I need him to take me in my arms but Ben will suspect something I'm afraid of it. Robert and I are supposed to hate each other so why would we have lunch together on a day of rest and with my father? There is more than to hope that Ben is too focused on the false injured or on the ICE agents to be able to notice this detail.

Ben : "Avery, Flores get into the VSM I'll join you in 5 minutes," he says, looking at Sullivan and me.

Robert : "Warren, why don't you go to the VSM? ". Robert is so different when he is at work with the team as when he is with me at home. It's as if there were 2 people in one, a romantic and far-sighted Robert at home and an authoritarian and grumpy Robert at the barracks.

Ben : "I have to talk to both of you..and to you too," he said, looking at my father

Robert : "I think it can wait until the start of the next guard tomorrow morning, right? "