Chp.2

-AUTHOR POV-

The next morning, (YN) has risen up from his sleep as the sun light hits his eyes, he yawns and stretches, he gets off from his bed as he heads to his restroom and to wash himself up and brushing his teeth, afterwards to go to the kitchen and grab a box of cereal, a gallon of milk and began eating the cereal with his hands and chugging the milk, afterwards he puts them away, he then checks on his phone, and to remember that today was the day he was gonna go on his "date" with a girl Chizuru and Kazuya told him to go out...so he gives Kazuya a call.....at Kazuya's, we can see his apartment all messy and yet not organized at all, and yet was up already, then he gets a call from (YN) and answers it quickly...

Kazuya: H-Hey man!

(YN): Yo, Kazuya, seems like your wide awake already, let me guess, your wacking your meat.

Kazuya (On Phone): N-No!! ...probably.

(YN): Heh, off course, anyways listen...that favor you and Chizuru asked me to do to date this girl, Sumi Sakurasawa....I'll do it.

Kazuya: R-Really?!

(YN): Yeah, besides, it's a one time date, No?

Kazuya: Definitely! Just go out with her and just have a good time and just rate on her profile date.

(YN): Right, Gotcha, I'll ready up then, tell Chizuru I'll accept her offer.

Kazuya: Yeah! I'll text you when your date is ready to meet up and where to meet.

(YN): Alright then, later.

Kazuya: Later.

(YN) hangs up the phone...and then to think about how this date will go with Sumi...at one thought, it'll not go good, end up bad like his previous dates, but the other thought, might go different according to Chizuru and Kazuya and she might be different than other girls...

(YN): *sighs* What the hell, let's just get this over with it and get back to my normal life.

And so, (YN) began to teddy himself up for his "date", he showers, changes his clothes, brush his teeth and to then head to his "date"...he wasn't having no regrets at all, he knew that his "date" won't go good nor end well at all...so we'll see...
.
.

Meanwhile, at a café restaurant, we then see Chizuru sitting on the table, as she was on the phone with Kazuya...

Chizuru: He'll do it!? Perfect! I knew he'll do it, and can't believe you're right that he'll come around.

Kazuya: Hehe, told ya, anyways just text me the direction so I can sent it to him to meet her up.

Chizuru: Okay, talk to you later then.

Chizuru hangs up...and then, we then see she was talking with someone who is sitting with Chizuru...

Chizuru: Good news Sumi! You got a match! Your date will meet you up at your destination!

That's right, the person Chizuru is with is none other than (YN)'s rental girlfriend date, Sumi Sakurasawa...who she began to blush hard to hear that she's got a date...

Chizuru: Hey now, no need to be nervous, it's gonna go good with this date, trust me, your date will be....different.

Sumi: ...D-Different...???

Chizuru: *nods*

Sumi: ...Wh-What if...he...won't like me...for being...quiet, and shy the whole time??

Chizuru: ...It won't happen, I'm telling you, he's a different one than the others you've dated.

Sumi: H-How so...???