Him. <3

"Is that all sweetheart" Eddie said as he placed the bag on the table

i replied "yes eddie" handing him a $20 note, this wasn't the first time I had gone to Eddie for a drug deal, he was the only person I knew was capable of getting them to me each and everytime.

"I'll catch you later" he said smirking, walking towards the door of his trailer

"Damn it. I'm blushing, it's just something about him that gets me each time, he's going to catch on soon enough if I don't get my act together" I thought to myself, waving good bye to him. I made my way home constantly thinking of him, the beautiful hair that man owns, his dark brown eyes, everything about this man was perfect, he made me feel some sort of way no one had ever made me feel. I had reached home about 20 minutes later still with him on my mind, I sat onto my bed and let out a sigh. " why am I like this, I always fall for men I know I have no chance with, I have to stop" my brain kept repeating to itself. I feel like he's different though, and I'm not sure if it was the nicknames or the way he looks at me, but when he calls me "sweetheart", "doll" and "love" my stomach gets butterflies, that little smirk and side eye he gives me, makes me melt. i love him, I really do and I hate myself for it.

[ time skip- later that night] 

Eddie invited me over to talk, I arrive there and he hands me a beer, of course it being from him, I take it, I trust him not to spike my drink, and he tells me to sit down, I take a seat soon after he takes a seat next to me. I had already finished my beer and Eddie notices, looks over with a mouthful of beer and kisses me, spitting it into my mouth. Holy shit, that was hot. He breaks the kiss and smirks "how was that love" he says clearly seeing my face red, and he leans in for another kiss before I can say a word. He brings his hand up to my cheek and rubs it with his thumb, the cold feeling of his rings on my warm face, felt to be unreal, same with the thought of Eddie kissing me?! i mean look at me, then look at him, he's beautiful and I'm not. I kiss him back, just in case this never happens again, he picks me up and walks over to his bed keeping his lips on mine, he gently places me on his bed, trying his hardest not to hurt me, he puts his hands up my shirt and puts his hand on my boobs, he can feel my lace bra and breaks the kiss. "Am I okay to continue sweetheart?" I nod and he takes off my shirt, he smirks when he sees the lace, "lace? That's sweet of you" and I kiss him, I want to cherish every moment of this I can, I tug on his shirt and I take it off. 

I jolt awake, it was all a dream.