🙏

the school bell rang and Eddie met me in the usual place, I handed him another $20 note and he handed me another bag of weed, but instead of me walking home, he offers me a place to stay for the night, I of course accept and walk into his trailer. Eddie tells me to make myself at home and I do, while Eddie is in the shower I look through his clothes and I come across his hellfire shirt, I take of your shirt and put it on, it's too big on me and I take a seat on Eddie's bed. He comes out of the shower to see me in his shirt and he sighs as he takes a seat next to me.

"In my clothes again doll?" he says

I giggle "yeah"

he nods his head, and I move to sit in front of him and I start playing with his hair,  his hair was soft, and it felt nice against my finger tips, I look up to him and we lock eye contact for a few seconds, he leaned in and I kiss him. I couldnt control myself, his brown eyes were honestly breathtaking and I was getting nervous, he kissed back and moved his hands to my waist, and ends up pushing me over so he's on top of me, he starts kissing my neck and I let out a small moan, he smirks and puts his hand up my shirt once more, "may I?" I nod as he takes of my shirt,  he unclips my bra and circles my nipple with his finger, he moves his lips to my nipple, flicking and twirling them with his tongue, I moan once more and jolt my knee up accidentally hitting his cock, he goans. I slowly take of his shirt, and soon his pants, revealing the bulge in his boxers, "are you sure you want do to this sweetheart? I don't want to hurt you" he says still leaning over me. "I'm sure eddie, you won't hurt me I swear" he smiles "are you sure, you promise you'll tell me if I do?" "I swear eddie." He began to unbuckle my belt and takes of my pants, showing my lace red underwear, he teases my clit with his tongue, flicking it through my underwear, he begins to take them off and throws them across the room. He still remains on top of me and softly mutters "you're stunning oh my" I giggle and kiss him, I was an absolute hot mess for this man which was understandable, I mean it's Eddie 'the freak' munson. 

SORRY ITS NOT THE HEST ABD YOOKVFREVEG IN VV BUDY