idk 🤣🤣🤣

It was lunch time and I was sitting down at the table with the DnD club, I wasn't interested in it but since I was dating Eddie I already thought I'd take a look at it to make him happy, I mean he tries things I like, its the right thing to do. All of a sudden I felt a pair of cold hands slowly drag across my shoulders and that very noticeable laugh.
"Hello baby" I say looking up at him, it was Eddie.
He tells Mike to get up and move since I was sitting next to him, and he takes a seat next to me.
"What the hell are you doing with that freak???" I hear a voice say from one of the other tables. It was Jason, he has always had a crush on me.
"What do you mean 'freak' Jason. He's my boyfriend" I say
Jason let's out an irritated groan and walks off. I look over to Eddie and kiss him, I wanted people to know how lucky I am. He would so anything for me. I feel his cold rings on my thigh, his favourite place to put his hands, I put my hand on top of his and watched the group as they talked about DnD.
[Time skip to after school]

Eddie met me outside of the school and opened the door of his van and we went to his trailer, he rolls a joint while I sat patiently on his bed for him to come join me. Soon enough while I'm in the bathroom, Eddie went over to the bed and put on a movie, but something in my bag catches his eye, and he picks it up and reads it.
"He is the first guy who didn't care about the way my body looked. He seems to genuinely care about me, he seems to actually be in love with me. I feel appreciated. I am so in love with him, the way he treats me is nothing like I've ever been treated before. This is such a weird feeling, the butterflies I get when he puts his hand on my thigh. when he calls me all those nicknames, I have never felt this was in my life, for anyone. I could stare into his beautiful brown eyes for hours, the way his hair flows so softly against his shoulders, his voice is one of my favourite sounds. I can not imagine myself with anyone, Eddie munson is the one guy I want for the rest of my life."
I walked out of the bathroom to see him with that smug grin he has when he knows something's up, he looks at me holding up the book
"You really have a thing for me don't you love?" He says giggling
My face turns red
"Don't worry I feel the same way, I love you so much darling" he adds.
I walk over and cuddle up to Eddie "I love you more then you know eds"
He kissed my forehead and I drift off to sleep.