Let it out...

Nya pov

I wake up hungry to see its 1:30 in the morning and walk to the kitchen looking for a small snack as I open the fridge to see a slice of chocolate cake.

I don't thank Cole will be to mad besides he eats it almost every day.

I grab a small plate and put the cake on it then grab a fork about to eat it but I then notice an Eerie green light.

"What?..." I get up and look down the hallway to see its coming from the only person who wears green.

Lloyd's room.

I slowly approach wondering what my friend is up to.

But as soon as I put my hand on the door the green light fades away returning the room to darkness.

Concerned I open the door and am lift shocked to see Lloyd's room a complete miss with Lloyd laying in the middle of the floor.

"Lloyd!" I go to his side to make sure he's okay.

Lloyd!, Lloyd wake up!" I yell but not enough to wake the others.

But he steel doesn't move.

Lloyd pov

"Where-where am I?..." I open my eyes stunned to see I'm at the serpentine city of ouroboros

"Oh no..."

"Roars!" I turn and look up to see the massive snake I thought my father had destroyed long ago.

The great devourer...

It then looks at me growling before coming and consuming me.

"AHH!" I wake up screaming.

"Lloyd!, Lloyd shh it's okay I'm here." I turn to see nya holding me in her arms.

"Nya?..." I weakly ask.

"It's okay Lloyd it was just a nightmare." She says.

I feel tears fall as I brack down crying no longer able to hold in my pain as I hug on to her.

Nya pov

Lloyd hugs on to me stunning me.

Is he... crying?

I then hug him back gently rubbing his back.

"It's okay Lloyd I'm here..." I say letting him cry on me.

Five minutes later...

I bring Lloyd a glass of water which he takes.

"Thanks..." he says looking down.

I then gently take hold of his hand.

"Lloyd if there's something wrong you can tell me..."

Lloyd looks me in the eyes before looking down in shame.

Lloyd pov

There are so many things that I wish I could to tell you.

My nightmares of the devourer, the painful attacks I've been suffering and how much I love you...

But I have to say something to her...

"I remember how Kai really wanted to be the green ninja and then we found out it was me... truth is at times I wish it would've been him instead of me...

"Why?" She ask.

"I may be seen as the fearless hero of ninjago and leader to you guys but I'm not...

"Some things are really hard for me..." I say more tears falling.

"The great devourer, the overlord, banishing my dad to the cursed Realm,
Harumi's betrayal, my Resurrected father trying to kill me with out hesitation."

"I... I'm a failure nya."

I then feel her hug me tightly.

"Lloyd you are not a failure, you've done so much good for ninjago and if you wasn't here ninjago would have fallen a long time ago, you enspire others to do great things even me..."

Nya pov

I hug lloyd tightly

He's been throw so much he deserves happiness and to be loved...

"Snors..."

I'm shocked to realize Lloyd fell asleep in my arms.

I smile gently laying him and bed and cover him up.

I then look at his face and gently kiss his head before walking out and closing his door.

I lay back in bed my cheeks blushing.

I can't believe I kissed him, I mean it's just on the head but steel...

I then lay back down with Lloyd in my thoughts.

"Oh Lloyd what are you doing to me?..."