Part 7 - Monday.

Dice didn't even try to hold it back anymore. Tears where streaming down his face as he sat at his desk. His reflection was confused on why Dice was crying until it saw how they where dressed. The reflection blushed but Dice continued to cry, some makeup dripping off of his face as he did so.
When there was a knock at the door Dice immediately stopped crying and wiped his eyes.

"Come in!"

The door opened to reveal the entire casino staff outside of his door with faces of sorrow and guilt. Dice immediately understood that they where listening to him cry through the door and started to blush.

"I-I it's not what it looks li-"

Before Dice could protest anymore, Wheezy came up to him and put his hand on Dices shoulder.

"We know about the show, Tall stack."

Dice felt his face practically melt into a frown.
His eyes darted around looking at everyone's faces before leaning forward towards wheezy.

"Y-You guys don't think this was MY idea do ya?!"

Pirouletta replied before anyone else.

"Of course not Dicey! It's just...."

The room fell silent once again.

"What? What is it?"

Dice jumped off of his chair and walked slowly to Pirouletta who was trying to avoid making eye contact with everyone in the room.
Pip and Dot where standing beside Pirouletta so Dot answered for Pirouletta.

"We all had a little talk and we think it's best that we........take a break from each other"

Dice stopped and turned at the domino couple.

"What? What are you talking about?"

Dice started to look around the room at his former friends. Even Wheezy was starting to shed tears.

"You guys have to be kiddin'! Right.....?"

Dices voice started to die down and melted in with the silence. He looked over at Wheezy who was trying not to cry anymore than what he already was.

"Look, brother. W-We don't want this to come out the wrong way."

Dice was shocked. This was the first time he heard Wheezy talk in a formal tone. Wheezy spoke up again.

"W-We can still be friends but *sniffle* we all think it's best you stay away from the casino for a w-while. We don't w-want a bad impression."

Everyone started to walk out, leaving Dice in his dressing room. The moment the door closed Dice heard Wheezy scream and cry like a child who couldn't get the toy he wanted. Dice didn't know if anyone else was sad because they all avoided looking at dice the whole time.
Dice stood up and looked down at his outfit. There was a sudden burst of flames and instead of henchman, Devil was standing there with a grin. Devil walked over to Dice, Dice still hadn't turned around so his back was facing the Devil.
Devil let out a chuckle.

"I hope you're ready for today Dice! This show will get us more souls than ever!"

Dice felt tears appearing in his eyes again, still turned away from the Devil. Devil had his arm around Dice and was laughing loudly while also shaking Dice out of excitement.

"No......"

Devil suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Dice more shocked than ever.

"No?!.....NO?! What do you mean NO?! This new show tactic will gather us more souls! WE'LL BREAK AN ALL TIME RECORD!"

Dice's anger grew and he slapped the Devils hand, causing him to let go of Dice and stand back in shock.

"I SAID NO!"

Devil was about to speak up before Dice started shouting at the devil with tears streaming down his face. Dice was wearing make up so his eye liner started to run.

"YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! MY LIFE, MY SHOW, MY IMAGE, EVERYTHING!! I AM NOT GONNA BE SOME SORTA VISUAL PLEASURE THAT RANDOM PERVERTS CAN MOAN ABOUT AT MIDNIGHT!! I AM NOT A FUCKING SEX TOY!"

Dice ripped off his chain suspenders and threw them onto the floor, still with black tears streaming down his face like a river.
Devil still didn't know what to say, he couldn't remember the last time he saw genuine human emotions.
Devil started breathing heavily out of his mouth with anger before going behind his dresser. The Devil got leather pants thrown at his face before Dice came out with jeans and a black T shirt.
Dice started to walk to the exit. Before leaving he turned backs and mumbled.

"I'm not a sex toy...."

*BOOM*

The door slammed closed with such force that the whole building shook.

Dice left the devil standing in the middle of the dressing room with wide eyes and clothes in his arms.