Part 11 - an active accident (fluff)

Devil was In his office being as bored as usual. He knew Dice was gonna have his break in at least 5 minutes and was waiting to call him down, impatiently checking his watch that was decorated with pitchforks as the hour, minute and second hand. Devil started tapping his foot as he waited for the beep for Dices break.
Devil let out a huge groan and looked away from his watch, just as he did that the watch started beeping indicating it was now Dices break. When he heard the beep he shouted for Henchman. As quickly as possible Henchman made his way to see the Devil.

"Y-Yes boss?"

"Henchman, go and get Dice for me."

Henchman nodded and ran to Hells elevator. Devil was becoming more impatient as the seconds ticked on.
Almost 2 minutes later Dice was stepping out of the Elevator with Henchman fluttering behind him.

"Hey boss, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you abou-"

Before Devil could finish Henchman accidentally tripped Dice up with his tail, causing Dice to fall forward. Within seconds Dices face was in between Devils legs and extremely close to his crotch.
Devil turned red instantly but didn't move, he just sat there and stared at Dice. Dice looked up with a red face and didn't move either. They where both frozen in place. Henchman was next to Devils throne with his hands over his mouth, fearing what Devil was going to do to him and poor Dice.
Devil and Dice both unfroze at the same time, Dice backed up and almost fell down the steps, Devil backed up into his throne almost standing on it. At that point Henchman flew away to 'monitor the soul vault'.
Dice cleared his throat and stood up as Devil sat back down.
Out of no where Devil used his pitchfork to hook onto Dices shirt. Devil then pulled Dice onto his lap, the die man didn't fight back, he just let out a slight gasp that you couldn't hear unless you where really listening to it. Devil chuckled and stared up and the flustered man that looked down at him.
Dice then calmed down and got closer to the Devils face.
To no surprise they where kissing within seconds. Dice was definitely a bottom and let out a few moans here and then. Eventually the two stopped kissing and just stared at each other. Dice was panting, still with a deep red strip of blush across his face. Dice then went down to devils neck and bit it.
Devil didn't moan but just let out a tense groan, definitely a sign that he was trying not to moan. Dice then licked the bite mark which finally broke the Devil. A soft moan filled the room and then Devil gripped onto the back of Dice's head. Moans where pouring out of the horned man's mouth and Dice continued to suck, lick and bite the Devils neck.
A few minutes later Devil looked his watch and realised Dice's break was over in 2 minutes and it took 1 and half minutes to get back up to Dice's changing room. Dice realised this and stood up from the Devils lap, still blushing. Dice bent down and kissed the Devil on the cheek before leaving.
Soon the Devil went back to sighing in his chair, but now his neck was covered with hickeys, causing Devil to smile slightly and blush.