Part 8 - welcome back

The Casino didn't feel normal.

Wheezy was having his 7th shot at the bar, pip and dot where trying to cheer up Pirouletta who wasn't even happy enough to sing. Phear lap was sitting by the storage room and fiddling with his fingers. Hoppus was in the middle of making Wheezy's 8th shot with a gloomy look slapped on his face.
Even the tipsy troops drunken laughter came to a halt.
Pip broke the silence.

"D-Do you guys think it was a good idea to leave Dice like that?..."

The moment Pip said that the casino doors flew open which caught everyone's attention. Dice walked in with a cautious look on his face.
The room fell silent and the doors closed behind Dice. Dice was about to open his mouth before Wheezy went up to his and hugged him very tightly.

"BUDDY!!"

Dice forced a smile and patted Wheezy on the head with a strain in his voice.

"Y-Yeah it's me! I'd really a-appreciate it if ya let me g-go!"

Wheezy let go of Dice with a face red from embarrassment. Pirouletta ran up to Dice with the entire casino staff trailing behind her.
Dice thought he wouldn't be welcome but everyone was hugging him, shaking his hand, saying how much they missed him and letting out hearty laughs. Dice knew his show was ruined but he was glad to be back to the casino, his home. Even if that meant confronting the Devil later on, but Devil was the least of Dices' concerns. The only one who knew what happened was Dice, but he knew that Wheezy and Hoppus might be getting ideas. However, Dice wasn't going to tell them that, everything was finally back to normal and he wasn't going to destroy that with information that had nothing to do with his friends.

After a full half hour of drinking and talking, Dice could go back to his bedroom and take a nap to get rid of all the stress. Dice was saying good night to everyone and then went behind the bar to go through to his bedroom.

Behind the bar is a door leading to a hallways that almost looked like a hotel. The hall way was lined with rooms that each of the staff stayed in since they didn't have homes of their own.

Before Dice could open the door there was a loud bang and Devil was standing near the casino doors with the most angry expression any of the staff members had ever seen.
Dices face dropped. Wheezy and Hoppus grabbed Dice and shoved him behind the bar and sat him down. Dice couldn't see what was going on but he heard the Devils cold voice that made the room drop in temperature.

"I'm looking for dice."

Devil said this in an activated whisper.
The staff knew Dice and Devil too well and knew that Dice did something to upset the Devil. Phear Lapp opened his mouth.

"We haven't seen him boss, maybe he went on a walk."

Devil didn't like this answer and gave Phear a stern look.

"Dice knows he's not allowed in the over world unless it's under my word. N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝W̴͔̏̕ W̴͔̏̕H̸̪͊̒E̵̪͐̌̕ͅR̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂E̵̪͐̌̕ͅ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚ H̸̪͊̒E̵̪͐̌̕ͅ?!!"

With no surprise Phear Lapp didn't let his guard down and told the Devil repeatedly that Dice wasn't there. Everyone in the room knew exactly what Devil would do to poor Dice if he got his hands on him. Dice could've easily beat the dish headed dimwits if they didn't get lucky, but if Devil was mad at Dice there was no going back for the die headed man.
Dice had his mouth covered to silence his breathing.
While Phear and Devil went back and forth arguing, Wheezy covered the door while Dice crawled through it, luckily, the Devil didn't see.

When Dice got to his room he shut the door and leaned on it, sobbing silently. Dice didn't want any of his friends to get involved but right now his boss is fighting one of his friends. Dice is grateful that he has friends like them but he was worried it wasn't gonna be like that for long.