Part 10 - good news (short)

Wheezy was walking around the casino fiddling with his thumbs. Pirouletta was sitting by the stage with pip and dot. Phear and Hoppus where talking while cleaning the drinking glasses. The casino closed about half an hour ago and everyone was waiting for Dice to leave his bedroom. Music from the radio was still playing but Mangosteen was flipping the music over to find something more interesting. Seeing Mangosteen around the casino was actually pretty rare since he spent most of his time at the pool table while everyone else acted and served customers. He definitely had more freedom than the other staff members.
Lots of the staff liked to make theories that Mangosteen came from a pool table when Devil was running out of staff and resorted to making his own. No one was surprised with this since Devil never payed Mangosteen and it seemed that the 8 ball didn't even know what money was, which was surprising since he worked at a casino.

All of a sudden the door opened and Dice walked out with Devils arm around him. Pirouletta immediately squealed and started to giggle like a child.

(I felt like Pirouletta would constantly ship Dice and Devil😂)

"Oh! I see you've both made up!"

All Dice could do was nod and chuckle slightly. Devil also nodded and then smirked. Wheezy's raised a suspicious eyebrow and glared and Dice.

"You guys made out didn't ya?"

Dice and Devil turned a bright red, Devil took his arm away from Dice and then the die man refused to make eye contact with anyone. Wheezy did a big hearty laugh and then patted Dice roughly on the back.

"Hah! I'm just kidding buddy!"

Pirouletta's eyes turned into big puppy eyes and then she ran over to Devil.

"Did you and Dice really kissssss?!"

Devil growled, still with a blushing face and stayed silent. Pirouletta squealed again and walked off gleefully.