Chapter 10

The priest of Samash, the priest of the sun, is just and selfless.

All along, the demands on the priests of Samash were very strict. First, it must be of superior noble blood, and then, it must have a wealth of knowledge and a correct judgment on one thing.

All these are just basics.

There is also a hard requirement to become a priest of Samash, that is-in addition to being able to get to the temple, you must also get to the battlefield.

Before the people, they must hold the scepter as a teacher to teach the people, as a judge to rule various cases, and as a priest to hold a ritual gift. At the same time, they must lift the scepter on the battlefield to break the enemy's legs and smash them. Into patties

Let's put it this way, the minimum requirement for a qualified Shamash priest is that at least one can play five.

Xie Muer is such a most orthodox Sharma priest.

In Gallan's memory, Xie Muer always looks like a faceless expression, dealing with sternness, one by one, and rarely reveals emotions of joy and sorrow.

Even

Even when he said that to him, the priest of Samarash looked like a stone carving without moving, and then abandoned him without looking back.

That sentence

You can't win Huimus.

At that time, when he was stepped up by Heimus, when he was in danger, the mentor he trusted and relied on told him like this, and then left him.

It was like the last straw, giving him a final blow.

After the Sharmash Temple's forces led by Xie Muer turned to Huimus, his power quickly declined, and more and more people followed Xie Muer's footsteps, abandoned him, and invested in Heimo Sri Lanka.

He was defeated, and eventually he was forced to poison by Heimus|drug poisoned.

When the whole body was burned with poison and so painful that he could not speak, in the last glance, he seemed to see the man. His mentor stood behind Huimos, condescending and looked down at him coldly, his emotionless eyes mocking his childishness and stupidity.

He closed his eyes weakly, plunged into darkness in unwillingness and remorse, and died again in the hands of Huimus.

In the fourth rebirth, he actually wanted to ask Xie Muer.

why?

I regard you as a teacher and a father. You took'Gallan' with one hand and accompanied'Gallan' for eight years. I always thought that even if everyone in this world would betray me, you would stay with me Around.

But why

Later he thought about it, but there was no need to ask.

Xie Muer said everything before leaving him.

The man said, you can't win Huimus.

You can't win.

This sentence is like a prophecy, or maybe a curse.

The fourth rebirth, at the beginning, he had thought of revenge.

It’s just that he didn’t do that in the end, and he couldn’t do that, because if he really started working with Xie Muer, it would be his fault in the eyes of others who don’t know anything, and it would make other people who follow him chill and shake. So in the end, he just gradually alienated Xie Muer, and then made an excuse to transfer Xie Muer from his side.

At first he felt suffocated, but with the passage of time, his anger and dissatisfaction gradually dissipated, and he calmed down and wanted to understand.