Chapter 14

After finding a lovely younger brother, King Camos, after easily resolving the protests of his subordinates, nodded to Xie Muer and others and said, "Then give it to you."

When he had finished speaking, he turned around and hugged his little brother sitting on his shoulders, and happily went out.

"Come and come, Brother Wang will take you to eat delicious food"

The corner of the mouth of the child sitting on his shoulders tapped.

Brother Wang, would you just say that?

Is there nothing else to say besides ‘sweet corn takes you to lollipop’?

He guessed right, King Camos really can't do anything else.

It was the first time for him to coax a child or something. When he secretly coaxed a small animal before, he only tried to coax it with food, although he did not succeed at all. Even if he held food in his hand to lure, those little things ran away one by one when he saw him. If he couldn't run away, the little animals would tremble when he approached, and they looked terribly afraid. The poor look of the poor man made Camos feel a great sense of guilt, and he finally gave up.

It's ok.

Don't like me if you don't like me.

Anyway, those little things are not as cute as my little brother Wang

King Camos, who had begun to become a brother-controlled, with a beautifying filter, thought so happily, and then suddenly felt his head hurt.

"Wait, wait!"

Seeing King Camos so hard to resolve the opposition, Xie Muer and other ministers, for a time, only thinking that the sky was falling, Gallan gritted his teeth and tried to continue dying and shouted.

He sat on Camos' shoulders, shouted, and stretched out his hand to grab a strand of brown hair from Camos, pulling it hard.

The kind of disrespectful behavior that made people feel violently twitched, almost breathless in one breath.

Camos, the king of Aaron Landis.

In the eyes of the people of Aaron Landis, it was like a god, and it was to be worshipped.

Not to mention others, even kneeling at his feet and kissing his toes, it is a supreme glory for everyone.

Now, this kid not only sits almost on the head of the king, but also boldly dare to pull the hair on the noble head of King Camos? !

Gods of Aaron Landis

Although some people couldn’t help but want to jump out and scream at the disrespectful child, but

"Huh? What's wrong?"

Camos, whose head was pulled hard by Gallan, turned his head and asked with a smile.

The look and movement showed no signs of anger at all. Obviously he didn't care about it. Instead, he was very happy because Gallan took the initiative to speak to him.

The people who originally wanted to jump out and yell: ""

They silently lowered their raised feet.

Forget it, you're happy, Wang.

Everyone looked at this scene in silence.

They suddenly remembered that King Camos often dragged the mane of their sacred lion rudely, so that they could see the frightening thing.

And now, their majesty was dragged down by their little brother, who they chose, and they continued to look terrified.

How similar is this scene