Chapter 24

In the administration hall, on the high platform, King Camos sitting on the throne spread the parchment handed over by his subordinates on the table.

He glanced at the paper and frowned.

"The situation in Venal City is more serious?"

A middle-aged minister standing on the lower side bowed slightly and bowed his head.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, I waited for negligence, I..."

The minister seemed to want to say something guilty, but was interrupted by the hand raised by King Camos.

"I don't want to listen to these now."

The young Wang said so.

"Tell me, the true situation of the city of Vinar."

The officials below looked at each other and bowed their heads again.

"Since the floods occurred earlier in the city due to the flood season in the early days of the Vinal City, according to your order, I have prepared the food and medicine for the disaster relief as soon as possible."

The oldest minister said, "But for now, the results are not good."

"Yes, it is said that the people in the city of Venal have been killed or injured in countless ways, and many people are still missing."

A medical commander spoke.

"King Kamos, I received a report from the medical officer in the city of Venal. The situation is very unsatisfactory. There are signs of plague in the plague, and the medicines are very scarce." He said, "please redistribute large quantities of food and food from nearby cities as soon as possible. The medicine is past."

Another sheriff also spoke.

"I have also received reports that a large number of thieves have appeared near the city of Vinal, and many women and children have been arrested. The people living in the city are therefore panicked. The owner of the city of Vinal asked you to give an order to the army."

The golden-brown eyes narrowed slightly, which was a sign of the fierce beast's anger.

However, King Aaron Landis, who was sitting on the throne, only narrowed his eyes, and did not show an angry expression. His eyes swept across the ministers in front of him, with a look of unknown meaning. .

"understood."

Camos said in a very calm tone.

"Go down."

After hearing the requests of the ministers, but not giving any solution, King Camos got up and left under the watch of everyone.

In the evening, at the time of dinner, King Camos, who was eating in his dormitory, recruited Xie Muer on the grounds of wanting to know the recent learning of Prince Garland.

In the palace are all the confidants whom Camos can trust, and here he can speak his plans without scruples.

"Xie Muer, get ready, I'm going to Venal City."

Putting a piece of roasted meat in his mouth, Camos chewed and issued a secret order to Xie Muer.

That understatement was as easy as telling Xie Muer what I want to eat tonight.

The priest of Samash frowned.

But he who knew King Camos did not intend to dissuade, anyway, it would be useless to persuade.

With this king's temper, when she saw him so calm in the day, Xiemuer had vaguely guessed King Camos's intention.

"Yes, your majesty, how many guards are you going to take?"