Chapter 31

Inside the cave, the girl with linen ponytail is sitting on the edge of the stone wall and eating, although it still smells of unpleasant porridge, but the weight is much more than the previous few days, and also has the grandfather's share The grandfather and grandson don't have to eat a piece of food to get hungry together.

She swallowed the food bit by bit, the sky was already dark, the torches hanging on the stone wall outside were burning, and the fire shone on her face. There were sounds of children talking, sounds of spoons and pots crashing, and sobbing sounds still ringing from time to time.

At this moment, the atmosphere in the cell was very depressing, and the air was so heavy that it was difficult to breathe. Every child's face was full of fear, because they all knew that someone would come here after dinner, Pull one of them out to become a sacrifice on the altar in the distance.

No one knows whether he will become the next sacrifice.

This repressive atmosphere infects everyone, and even Kerry, who was lively and tough from childhood, became silent.

The boy who had been framed and almost died, the little boy who wanted to protect, almost died instead of himself, and the boy who finally killed her became a sacrifice-this series of things, the innocence of children that still existed in her eyes yesterday It has disappeared and is no longer lively.

During this day, in addition to eating, she occasionally looked up at the place where Galland was closed in the distance. She almost sat quietly at the foot of the stone wall with her knees, her head silent and silent. .

She made her grandpa feel heartbroken like this, but it was unthinkable.

Seeing the granddaughter's expression drinking porridge silently and silently, the old man took two sips, sighed, put down the bowl in his hand, and wanted to talk.

However, he hadn't had time to speak, and there was a crisp sound of metal impact. He turned his head subconsciously to see, and then, he saw that the door that had been locked firmly creaked and opened.

The red firelight shone from outside and reflected on the little figure standing at the door of the prison, forming a reddish halo of outlines, making the figure look like a fire **** appearing in the flame.

In the darkness, he came with fire and light.

The old man's heart jumped violently, and his eyes subconsciously rubbed his eyes, only to see that the blond kid who opened the prison door turned out to be the blond child who claimed to be Gal.

He hadn't responded yet, and Kelly, who had been silent beside him, stood up in a puff.

"Gal!"

The girl shouted Gallan's name with excitement, her dark eyes lighted up at once.

She stepped forward a few steps, and then it came to light that the prison door was opened by Gallan, and she was a little ignorant.

"You...how do you treat this...you are..."

Garland nodded to Kelly, but did not answer her words. He glanced inside the prison hole. At this moment, there was still a little sound in the prison hole. It seemed that the time was still. All the children were'the person who opened the door was the same child as them.' The incident was shocked, and I couldn't turn my head. I could only stare at Gallan.

"come out."

Gallan said quietly, "Everyone came out immediately, and now there is no one outside, we can escape!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Kelly's eyes lighted up. She rushed out of the door without saying a word, and stood outside Garland and looked outside. When she found that she was really unguarded, she was shocked and happy.