The Beginning

Garu's POV:
They were giggling and laughing like young in love couples.

The thought of that disgust me Ew.. yuck. But why was Pucca with him in the first place? Was it because of me? Because I snapped out to her..? Of course Pucca wouldn't do that. It's too petty for her to do something like that.

But she seems quite gloomy when she laughs. What could I care she's just my friend and nothing else.. right?

Pucca's POV:
Tobe has been distracting me from loneliness which I really enjoy his company. He's quite fun talk to he even has good humor!
He so sweet! But something that always stays on my mind.

And it's

"Garu" I miss him a lot. I miss hugging him, and giving a peck on the cheeks.

But I must get over him or I might suffer again...

Tobe POV:
Whenever I talk to Pucca she seems to laugh at all my jokes. I'm glad that She and I have at least something in common that we both like to share, but there's something on with Pucca that I can't seem to point my finger on.

I tried to distract her, but it seems that no matter how I try she still the same.

"Hey Pucca I think me and my ninjas are done eatinge! How about you?"

"Oh yeah I'm done too. We should head out now" Pucca briefly answered.

We both head out, but something's bothering me.

I feel like I'm being watched. It might be just some old ninja instinct I used to have.

Garu Pov:
I watched as Tobe and his ninjas head out with Pucca. I really don't want to follow them but my instinct says otherwise.
I quickly finish my food and head out while paying my bill.

Pucca POV:

Me and tobe with his ninjas are heading to there treehouse in which he quote on quote "makes his mischievous plans" that would never work. Along as we walk we talk a lot about Garu and he's experience with Garu.

"I remember once I pulled up an all nighter to wake up Garu but it always back fires. Like I used fireworks to awoke Garu but suddenly I got attached to those fireworks and flew up to the sky!!" He chuckled

"OH I REMBER THAT! " I said

"I was the one that kept on sabotaging your plans!! My favorite was the babies that you tried hard to make them cry" I laughed hard

"WAIT REALLY ?? I thought some ghost was playing tricks on me!!"

We both laughed at our silliness and how young and stupid we both were.

As soon as we talked. The time past by fast we were suddenly already in tobe lair! We said our goodbye's. We both had so much fun that I wished it wouldn't last..

When we both said our goodbyes.

As soon as he was about to head in I quickly gave a kiss on his check. Pushing his shoulder down to reach him.

I could visibly see him go red. JUST LIKE MINE.
I ran as fast I could hide my embarrassment
I screamed
"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHG"

HELLO, I've been busy for the past days! Sorry if I keep changing the POV to often !
(Sorry for the cliffhanger)!