• 3

march 31st, 2037

"No drop it down then pull it from the bottom

"No drop it down then pull it from the bottom." I listened to Kaz and Kota argue for the fifty time, they've been at it all day.

"Bro get out my face for real, go home why yo old ass here?" Dakota yelled at Kaz causing me to laugh, they get on each other nerves.

"Boy this my fatha house fuck you tammat!" Kaz yelled back, I got out my bed going to the front where they were.

"You right this my mfkn house and if y'all curse again y'all gone be put right out!" I heard my dad yell as I entered.

"Say twin!" My brothers came over to hug me, "Why is y'all here?" I asked causing them both to drop their smiles.

"Don't you got your own house and don't y'all momma gotta house?"

"She probably still chasing dick with her broke ass." We all turned to look at my momma, once she noticed our stares she looked up.

"Oh my bad, I forgot that was y'all raggedy ass momma." , "Crystal-" my dad looked at her.

"My bad I can't help it." her and I both laughed at the glares Kaz and Dakota were giving.

My mom and dad started talking about something and I turned to my brothers, "We finna head out," Dakota said grabbing his coat.

"Tryna see why my other two never come see me!" My dad mumbled making his way to hug his sons.

"Cause they to busy chasing p- girls." Dakota said noticing my moms glare. "Bye baby, and don't forget I'm making that food for you tmr!"

My mom and Dakota always had a close bond, she still referred to him as her godson and vice versa even though Khadeen has said many times she's not.

They are just naturally close though, they can do things with just them two without anyone else and have no problem.

Meanwhile Jackson and Kairo barely come around because they don't get along with Dad and don't like to see my 'home wrecking mom'.

That's what they said last time I seen them which was a couple months ago. We talk on through IMessage though.

Their mother has since then got remarried and has been married for six years, my parents have been married for 15.

"Hey Sissy." I was snapped out of my thoughts when Dior plopped on the side of me, "Hey Nuni!" I kissed her cheek.

"Can you order me some seafood, I didn't have none last time and now I've been wanting some." she groaned causing me to roll my eyes.