Your my what? this goes out to tht_awkward_girl35

Summer's pov
Chapin just told me the news and honestly I couldn't be more happier. I'm still a little mad but now I have gotton use to it. Scarlet is a pain and harmione is training me today and I'm happy but it will have to happen at night since I have work. So I pull up to the very familiar building cause I feel like I've been here before. WAIT A MINUTE. OHHH IM GONNA KILL CHAPIN. She got me a job at my old job. Anyway I was walking to my bosses door and walked in. Then I saw him and I was speechless the next thing he did made scarlet come out and talk.
Arron's pov
My receptionist told me that my new assistant was coming up. So I was working and the sent of chocolate and vanilla hit my nose and I thought ohh shit she back. My wolf was pounding at my head saying ~ our mate is back~. Great I said sarcastically. Then he said ~ stop the bullshit sarcasm cause you know you want to see her so don't be a wimp~ I'm not a wimp~ good cause her she comes. Then when she walked in my wolf took over and what he did surprised me and her he leaped over the table and kissed her.
Alpha's pov
It was so good to see my mate so I just had to kiss her. But I noticed that her wolf was peaking. So I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I knew those eyes then they turned red and then I relised that it was scarlet and that my luna was here. So I asked " scarlet" she blushed and said " hey alpha" why are you out" I want to enjoy the kiss as well and I missed you" I miss you too but I can tell when something is wrong with my mate" nothing is wrong " scarlet tell me now" if I do can I get a kiss " that depends " on " if you tell me the truth" fine she is so fucking stubborn I want her to realize who her mate is and love you the way we do" we?" Me and hermione her witch and her goddes" she is a goddess too" yes she is but promise not to tell anyone not even your human please promise me" I promise" thank you " we should let them out now but before I go". I kissed her then said " see you later" bye alpha". Soon my human and her human were out not aware of what had happend.
Aron's pov
Well............this was awkward. I did not know what to say and apparently neither did she so it was a very very awkward silence. So it was broken with me saying " sooo how's the weather". My wolf was like ~ ahahahahah dude your killing me you want me to talk to her"nah" okay" no no no please please" okay don't act like a little bitch okay damn"thank you". So when he came out he said " nice to see you again" same to you" look about what happend last tim-" it's fine I know I'm a wolf but I don't know why I'm late shifting so it was a little shock but i have a question what happend that day" um you were screaming and I came in and took you to the woods and took off your clothes an-" wait YOU DID WHAT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT". Then she started to shake and her eyes turned green and then I started to shake then I was pushed down and someone else was peeking.
Summers pov
I was so mad at what he saw and what he did but I was a little scared though. His started to cough and shake and then his eyes turned a royal blue then he looked up and smirked. He came around the desk and stood in front of me and said " hello my darling witch how are you" . I forgot harmione was at the surface but what I didn't know was that she knew him. She gasped and smiled and said " hello Merlin".
---------------------------------------------------
Woah sorry for the late update but man that was good but school and testing was a bitch sooo yea I will try to update more often .
Peace out