My mate

Summers pov
~dream~
I was running faster and faster but something was off then I noticed that scarlet was in control from her red eyes. So I or her we were running and I smelled a familiar sent and ran faster till I ran into big muscular arms and hungrily kissed my mate even though I didn't know who it was. As we're kissing he pulled back and his eyes go green and then he says " scarlet?" Yes alpha". He smiled then said " what are you doing out " we wanted to see our mate but I wanted to see you more so I took over and know know one can stop me from doing this ". The she leaned in and kissed him and he did it back hungry as hell. Then he pounded into her after they were naked. " ohhhhhh ALPHAAAA yesssss ohh " you like that" yes alpha".
7 hours of breaking down trees with powerful thrusts later
He said " round 2". She started to say yes but then my alarm went off and she sighed heavily and he said " until next time my love". He kissed her and then I woke up mad as hell again. So I immediately started to yell at scarlet " yo ass just love to piss me off don't you" I'm soo sorry summer I dint know what I was doing" really that's funny considering how you ran into his arms and started the whole damn thing in the first fucking place" I really am sorry" yo better be so lucky that yo are in my body or else I would hit you right now ". So I went to the restroom and again fort the 4th time I was pissed. There were so many things on me so I asked again really pissed of " what the hell scar" I told you I'm really sorry but he is a freak" I know but can you aleast try to be careful" okay" good". So I got into bed and went back to sleep.

Chapin's pov
I was trying my hardest to make her happy so I got her a job as an assistant for a highly payed company. Forgetting that shewing from here first I was hoping she didn't remember the name or her boss. Hopefully she won't get to mad right?