Okay what happend

Chris pov
I walked into this restaurant called amor and tried to get over the fact that I haven't found my mate yet I'm so lonely. Anyway as I'm sitting in my booth I smell the most amazing thing like vanilla and cinnamon then the most beautiful girl comes walking up to me but she stops only for me and her to say " mate".
Chapin's pov
I Could Not Move. I was both scared and happy at the same time scared that I knew who his alpha was and happy that I finally found my mate. To say that we both were shocked was an understatement we were both happend. Soon after the pleasant silence we spoke and he asked me out and I said yes . When he left I ran to the back and screamed " YES FINALLY I HAVE MY MATE". I can't wait to see him again.
Summer's pov
~ dream ~
I am running through the woods faster and faster and I can't stop soon I'm just ............flying. It seemed normal to dream me but when I landed I saw a figure it's body was perfect but the face was a blur. Then I asked " what is your name"alpha"my name is-"I know what your name is finally I get to see you you are very beautiful". Then he kissed me and I felt all of those sparks going up and down my body then suddenly it got intense and my back hit the tree and soft little breathes were turned into sloppy wet kisses with moans and grunts and desire. We were both frustred why because we both had on our clothes. So us being us in .5 seconds all our clothiers were off and he was still kissing me and he looked at me. With me not being to see him I asked " why can't I see you clearly"you will in do time my little mate". Without anymore words he slammed into me without anymore words. The impact was so good that I screamed and moaned at the same time " ALPA". He went faster and harder. I watched in amazement and horror and I made love with this man. I was screaming " bitch get the fuck away from him you don't know him he could be racist". Of cores she could not hear me. Then he kissed and made love to me rough and hard and then.....
~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohh wat happen
Vote
Comment
I'm sorry for the late update