Intro

Summer
Hi my name is summer stray and I'm twenty one years old and I love with my fosters parents and my cousin Chapin. I recently just got a job at a multibillionaire company but now I am meeting my boss for the first time. I am six feet to be exact long jet black hair green eyes that turn black sometimes and mixed with jamacan and Mexican with a little of Russian. I have unique talents like my blood is black and I can cry crystals and run at an incredible speed and I can control anything with my mind like healing , elements , kanesis, and controlling the Mind I learned this along time ago it's one thing that Chapin won't tell me but keep saying I will find out soon enough.

Hi my name is Chapin and I'm summers cousin and I'm mate less and I also posses the powers of what summer has and I'm hoping she will find her mate soon but the problem is she doesn't know she's a werewolf. I'm mate less and six feet to be exact long red hair and I am also mixed with Jamaican and Mexican But mixed with German . I work in a restaurant and am top cook and I love my job. My wolfs color is a brown.
Chris (beta)
Hi my name is Chris and I am beta for yeet pack and I am mate less . I am six foot seven and muscular and have brown eyes and my alphas name is Arron . I am hoping to find my mate soon and I know she will be the perfect one. My wolfs color is a rusty red.
(Alpha) Arron smith
Hi I'm alpha Arron smith and I am the owner of a multibillionaire corp. called Young Money and I am mate less . I am six foot nine I have blue eyes and am very muscular and my wolfed color is silver with a white ear.