YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS

Arron's pov
After she passed out I carried her out and put her clothes on and that was hard considering she was naked. My wolf said ~ she got cake for days-
Your a perv sometimes you know that.
~ don't lie you know you like her~
It was true I did.
I pulled up to her house. Don't worry how I know where she lives I just know. I took her out only to find...... Another wolf there??????
Chapin's pov
I was worried sick about my cousin cause she will get cussed out by me and me being ghetto is will get ugly. Anyway as I waited for her to get home I smelled something another wolf and not just any other wolf it was alpha Arron my friend. When I saw him I saw he had SUMMER. Then it all fell into place. " what happend to her"she shifted"when"at work" I will explain it all to her when she comes to right now you need to leave cause I don't want her to be too overwhelmed" okay". Then he left.
Summer's pov
I was finally wake and the only thing that came to my mind was WHAT DA FUCK HAPPENED TO ME? When I opened my eyes I saw I saw pich blackness. Then I saw a light and started to walk. Then my selfcosese yells at me " summer this is NOT the time to at like white people in scary movies". I mentally laughed then continued walking until I was met with the most beautiful sight. I saw a lot of water falls and green grass and flowers. Then I saw three people and they looked like........ ME. the first one looked like a goddes with purple hair and green eyes, the next one looked like a which with her black outfit, jet black hair and blue eyes, and the last one looked nice but you could tell she was mean as fuck and brown eyes .Wow they may look all scary and all but damn they outfits on fleet.
" Thank you" they said in unison. Did they just here me? " Yes we did " the also said in unison.
"Who are you people" we are you ". Okay just when I thought my life couldn't get more weird or fucked up it just did. "I am Nefertiti your inner goddess" the lady with the green eyes said. " I am your witch harmione" the girl with the blue eyes said. " And I am your wolf scarlet" the girl with the brown eyes said. I had so many questions to ask but they beat me to it " No time for questions your cousin Chapin will explain your wolf and witch your not ready for me yet and I will explain it when I believe you are ready in a dream . Do you understand? " . The goddess said " yes I do" good " . Then the witch and werewolf vaporized and then went inside my body and I was like wat da fuck. Then the goddes said " they are with you now we will soon meet again summer. Until then". Then she turned and everything started to blur until I opened my eyes and I was met face to face with my ...... Cousin.

Still summer's pov
At first she was shocked then we hugged the life out of each other. Then it happened her ghetto came out. She said " WHAT DA FUCK HAPPEND TO YOU GURL YOU HADS ME WORRIED SICK ABOUT YO ASS I STARTED TO CALL THE SWAT TEAM FUCK YOU MEAN!" I tried so hard not to laugh at her she was always going over board. Then I asked " how did I get here " your boss" how does he know where I live" I don't know damn what is this twenty fucking questions". Then she laughed nervously and I knew she was lying so I said " I am going to ask you this one more time what the fuck happend to me Chapin".
Chapin's pov
I knew I had to tell her now or she will keep bringing it up so I said " summer I have to tell you something" okay what is it ". Okay this was the time. After I told her about rouges, mates, heat, luna and alphas, the moon goddess, and what she was and what I was. Her expression was angry shocked and sad. I waited for the storm to come and when it did I was prepared.
Summer's pov
At first I was shocked then I asked " how long have you known about this". What I didn't expect was her answer " since we left our foster parents". I swear I felt my eyes twitch then something snapped inside me " THAT WAS 11 FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU KNEW FOR THAT LONG AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME ". Then I felt myself growl and I knew scarlet was coming out. But before she did I calmed down then said " I can't believe you I'm going to bed and will talk to you when I feel like it okay" . Then I walked out of the room.
Chapin's pov
She looks scary as hell when she is mad her eyes turn green and her hair turned black. But that was expected because I should've told her sooner because she would've at least know part of what is wrong with her. We will just have to see what happens in the future.
----------------------------------------
Vote
Comment
What do you think is going to happen. Do you like it?