For Real???

Wow!

That was fun! We went on like 8 different quests.
It was crazy, if this was real life, I probably would have collapsed. But it's not so...

But still, I mean. Asuna-san hasn't done anything prank-ish, (if it's even a word) maybe she really isn't up to anything...

I was breathing hard, we sat the three of us at a small Cafe.

"Hey... *breathes* Asuna-san... Can, *breathes* we go... To the.. *breathes* real.. World now?" I said trying to keep my heart at a healthy pace.

She winced at the idea.

"Wait! There's one more mission I want to go on!" She panicked.

Seriously?? She's been doing this all day. It's probably 9:00 in the real world now.

"Asuna, as much as we love going on quests with you... That's enough! What are you avoiding?" Rika-san asked announced.

Asuna sighed realizing she's been caught.

".... "

" Asuna-san?" I said worried about her.

She didn't say a word, keeping her eyes on the ground.

I could feel how annoyed Rika-san was.

....
....
....
....
....
"ASUNA!"
"Okay! Okay! Fine... " Said Asuna-san finally giving in.

" It's.... It's......... It's..... It's--"

"It's what?" I asked starting to get impatient.

"Well... Kazuto got accepted into a collage... " Asuna-san answered.

" Well of course he did. Onii-chan is a genus!" I said smiling.

"And why is this a problem??" Rika-san asked.

"Because he's gonna be busy most of the time, so we mostly only have till spring vacation... " Asuna-san answered getting gloomy just talking about it.

" Aww, Asuna-san. Your such a good girlfriend to Onii-chan! " I said hugging her.

" Well then, just try to spend as much time with him as possible." Rika-san said proud of herself.

(Hey everyone! I thought I'd do something special and make it in Liz's POV for the rest of the chapter! This is the first time, so I hope it's Okay...)

Rika-san POV

Asuna is so nice, getting worked up over kazuto.

:'D I'm so proud of her.

"I-i've been trying... B-but he's been b-busy." Asuna said starting to tear up.

"With what?" I said raising a brow.

"H-he's been busy... With A-asade-San... " She said in a melancholy way.

Something in me broke.

I'll be honest, I've never liked Asade. Nothing personal but she kinda gives off the hitomi vibe.

Ya know?

Like Asuna is sayaka and kazuto is Kyusuke. And hitomi(asade) just cuts in.

Maybe I'm being to harsh.

Me and suguha exchanged looks.

"Im sorry Asuna-san." Suguha said giving her a hug.

I was still in thought.

Geez, why is there always so much drama???!

D:<

•°*°• •°*°• •°*°• •°*°• •°*°•

that's it for now.

Was I being to harsh on Asade? That's actually how I feel about it tho.

Wow that's the second PMMM reference I've made.

What? I love Madoka magica!!

Btw, I'm sorry for not updating in awhile, I sorta reached a writers block.

But I'm sure I'll come up with something. ^_^

Bai! ♥

•°*°• •°*°• •°*°• •°*°• •°*°•