Ouch.

Hello my awesome readers!

I hope you like this chapter.

oh
Yeah, check out my other kirisuna stories, vote, commect, follow

ENJOY!

..:•°✿Ayano's POV ✿°•:..

I watched asade prance up to us,

Oh boy she annoys me.

"I like the outfit, are you cosplaying pretty rythem?" She asked.

Is she pretending she's interested???

"Nope, I'm kaname Madoka." I said striking a pose with a cute smile.

She clapped,
"Super cool." she admitted.

I can't seem to read her.

"Okay! Well then, let's get tooooooooo~ooooo planning!" I exclaimed cutely, I don't want attention from her.

"Sure, hmm what theme should we have?"
Asade asked looking to the sky.

Asuna-san cut into the circle, she pulled out her phone and put up a note app and began to read what it read.
"So I wrote down some notes, he like the beach, scary stuff, adventure. maybe that might give some idea."

Rika nodded,
"How about a beach party and movie." Rika stated.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled! be at the beach in your bathing suits, oh and Rika bring the movie. Aya I trust you with the supplies." Asade instructed, we nodded.

She glanced at Asuna, it was cold but brief only a quick eye would see it.

"I'll get kazuto there, okay? Okay. " Asade imformed.

Sneaky, but it ain't gonna work on me.

"Wait a second Asade-san, how about Asuna-san does it. She is his Girlfriend After all, it'll seem less suspicious. Yea know." I said sweetly.

Asuna glanced at me giving me a quick thankful look.

Why must she be so helpless, I'll give her a hand for sure.

"Don't worry! I'll take care of it." Asuna persisted.

Asade finally gave in, and we parted our separate ways.

..:•°*ღ Asuna's POV ღ*°•:..

Why am I so weak, I can't seem to do anything by myself.

One of these days I'll show them how strong I really am.

I walked back into my house and grabbed a bathing suit from my closet, it was simple and modest enough, with a little purple frile that commlimented the aqua.

I smiled at my reflection, I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair into a side ponytail, and slipped on a white coverup poncho.

And to finish it off, I put on some silver sandals, I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.

I walked down a familiar path to the Kirigaya residence, I rang the door bell.
If my memory severes me correctly Sugu-chan has already left, and his parents work during the day. So Kazuto-kun should answer the door.

And Like I thought he answered, his look was surprised. He looked me over.

"Are you going someplace?" He asked raising a brow.

I nodded, as I leaned over to hug him.

"Happy birthday." I whispered in his ear

I could feel him smile, he hugged me back.