It's on.

ღ..:•°*Asuna's POV*°•:..ღ

It happened in a swift sudden instant, I didn't feel the cold wood of the bat strike my in the leg.

But the fall hurt so much, it felt as though every nerve in my body was crying for relief.

My head fell with a heavy thug against a rock knocking me out cold.

I slowly opened my heavy lids, my vision was blurry a blank white was all I could make out.

I kept blinking till the black white became clearly a white ceiling.

What's going on?

I couldn't see right, I lifted my hand to my left eye, I felt a bandage over my eye.
My hand moved all over my head, almost all my head was covered.

"Your awake." A soft voice spoke.

I turned my one eye in their direction.
A small brunette in a navy blue kitty hoodie sat in a chair beside me.

"Aya-chan." I spoke my voice hoarse.

She smiled weakly.

"W-....W-what happaned?" I asked feeling my stomach turn at the thought.

"Kazuto accidently hit you in the leg." Aya-chan began, her eyes darting all over the place.
"It wasn't that serious at first. But the hit made you loose balance and you fell and hit your head." Aya-chan explained.

"Will I be okay?" I asked again.

"You got a concussion, and a bad bash to the head. But I could have been a lot worse." Aya-chan told me.

I looked around.
"Where are the other's?"

"We've been taking shifts, you've been asleep for 3 days now." Aya-chan stated.

I jingle my head, I just try so hard to get along with people and I can't ever seem to just have peace.

"Asuna, please don't take this the wrong way but you are letting asade beat y-"

"No I'm not. I want to see her." I cut her off, she stayed quiet for a few minutes before she smiled.

"Okay."

It was only a few minutes before Rika came crashing through the door and into my arms giving me a big hug,
"I'm so happy your awake!" Rika exclaimed.

I giggled,
"Me too."

I glanced up to see my cute boyfriend avoiding my eye contact, I let go of Rika and opened my arms to Kazuto-kun.

He must have felt guilty, and I can understand why. I can't leave my bed due to my leg but I extended my arms to his motioning for him to come.

He took my hint and came over to me and leaned down almost letting himself just fall into me.
I gave him a warm hug, he needed more then I did.

I felt the little hairs on the back of my neck hinting that I needed to prepare for something, I couldn't put my finger on what.

I pulled Kazuto-kun down to sit on the chair next to me and then let him go,
"Kazuto-kun, do me a favor?" I asked pointing to my foot.

He nodded,
"Sure."

He got up and helped my foot into a cast so I could walk, and helped me up. I used a smile as a thank you.

"Whats wrong?" Rika asked, I didn't respond I glared at the door.
A familiar walked through the door, It was Asade.

She looked up at me and smiled, I gave her a smile Back.
I looked over at Kazuto-kun ,
"Please play along." I said he gave me a confused look which was mirrored on the others.

I had a hard time but I walked closer to Asade.
"Oh, so this is the friend you made in GGO then?" I said replaying the event of when we had first met.

Kazuto-kun still didn't get what I was doing but he knew I said that when I first met Asade.
"Yeah she's really cool." He said playing along the memory.

"Oh I see... I should have done this quite a long time ago." I said my smile fading into a frown. Asade lifted a browser I hadn't said that time she was starting to wonder where I was going with this.

I walked closer and punched her square in the face, she stumbled back a little blood dripping her nose.
Everyone looked surprised and some pleased I think you know who though.

Asade furrowed her eyes,
"What was that for?!" she questioned,
I smiled innocently.

"If you want me to think of you as a friend know this;

1. Kazuto-kun is the leader

2. Don't make fun of Aya-chan

3. Keep Rika's warnings in mind, she's usually right.

4. No matter what she says, Suguha is always on her brother's side.

5. And lastly above all...." my stare became a glare.

"Asuna is slow to anger, but when she gets mad... I promise you she'll make your life a living hell." I finished,
"Mess with me again and I promise you would have wished Kazuto never saved you."

______________________

Hello, sorry for short chapter.
^^;

I'll try to make more updates soon!

With love ~ Wonderland-circus