The spy....

It was a beautiful Sunday morning.

The sun was shinning, the birds were singing. And everything felt right with the word.

It was such a nice morning, I thought I'd sleep in... But Oni-chan had other ideas.

*bang,bang,bang!*  on my door Oni-chan would knock,

But it didn't feel like knocking to me.

"Ya?" I asked half-awake.

"Its, ice cream night. Remember?" He said.

'Ice cream night' oh ya tonight is ice cream night, we should probably buy more icecr- oh ya!

I  immediately got out of bed, got dressed brushed my hair. And teeth, and opened the door.

I saw a very unpleased Oni-chan.

"Um, where's Asuna-san?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Still getting ready." He answered.
Of course Oni-chan would wait for Asuna-san.

"Sugu-chan!" Asuna-san called from Oni-chan's personal bathroom.

"Yes?" I called back.

"Can you come here? Please" why would she want me to come?
Oh, well I'd better go. She sounded worried.

I walk into the bathroom, and carefully closed and lock the door.
I don't want Oni-chan see this. As much as I love him... He's a little weird at times.

"Y-yes? So what did you need?" I asked.

See took a peek around the shower curtains. Then smiled awkwardly, I bet she was worried Oni-chan was with me.

"Well, you see I left my change of clothes on my bed. Could you fetch them?" She asked politely.

"O-okay. No problem!" I said as I ran of, making sure to close the door.

I quickly grabbed her close and brought them to her, when I was finished I closed the door.

Oni-chan started looking at me funny. Hmm, I bet he wants to know what happened.

"Asuna-san forgot her clothes, so I got them for her." I told him.

"Okay, is she almost done?" He asked.

"Yep!" Asuna-san said as she made her way out.

She wore a pair of skinny jeans, a light yellow shirt and a white lace crop top.

It made me feel under dressed.

Later...•

So here's the thing, they changed it to them going out on a date!
Can you believe it??? And they expect me to stay home.... That gives me a evil idea...

So I looked around town for them, and found them at a café.

I bet you wanna know what I'm going to do?

Well it says in the tittle of this chapter.

Wonderland-Circus : Oi! Suguha. What did I say about breaking the forth wall??

Suguha : sowy

Wonderland-Circus : I'm sorry about that everyone, she'll get back to the story. *gives Suguha a glare*

Anyways,

They are being so lovy-dovy I can't stand it!
But I have too find a way to get them back...

"What'cha doing?" Augghh! Who was that.

I turn to see Rika-san standing there looking at me with a sly smile.

Crap, she found my hiding spot!

"N-nothing" I said trying not to let her know I'm panicking.

"Mm-hmm, right." And there it was. She knows how to put the right amount of sarcasm to made you feel guilty.

"Well...I..um..you see......I give up" I said hanging my head in defeat.

"Your spying on Asuna and Kazuto. Aren't you?" bullseye, she got it.

"Its a little to get them back" I said with a guilty smile.

"And that would do...what??"  She asked.

Oh ya, I don't know what it would do. Why???
Maybe I could ask her for help! But it could backfire. But she's a prankster, right??

"Wanna prank them?" Slipped out of my mouth. And the second I realized I regretted it.

She raised a eyebrow at me.

"OK, sounds like fun." She said as her evil grin found its way back to her face.

"Let the prank war begin"