Mask in disguise (Chapter 50)

Please do read the end notes for some REALLY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Enjoy! ..

--

Chapter 50 - Mask in disguise

Justin's POV

"What the hell are you talking about?" The look on his face is certainly not happy. His face started to turn red, same goes with his eyes; he must have been crying since Kelsey's attack.

"I've talked to one of the nurses here and they said some guy who I think pretended to be a nurse and just went inside here"

"You think? Can you just get your facts right?" He sound pissed

"Look, I know it's hard to believe it but it's the only way to keep Kelsey safe. I'm positive on this"

"We need to find what is he up to" I added

Jake scoffed "like you don't know him. This is Marcus for christ sake. Do you think it would be easier enough?"

"What's your point in all this Jake?"

"Once I find him I won't hesitate to kill him"

I scoffed "funny to see you in jail after that"

"Pftt, it won't be the first- hell it would be better if this is all over and besides wouldn't you do the same thing?"

"I know what's legal enough to do, but it would be better if we hit two birds with one stone this time"

"What are you trying to imply with your 'words of wisdom'?" as he air quoted

"That we take things fast. The faster we find him the better. But that's why we can't just find and kill him and say that that's it already. I wouldn't want to risk my life going to Jail and stay away from Kelsey"

"So? What do we do?"

"We have to set him up for some trap. Some game we would love to play" I smirked

Jake wasn't still convinced but he knew it was the best for Kelsey's sake.

"Fine. What's your plan?"

Kelsey's POV

I woke up feeling heavy, that every of my limbs are broken; that every beat of my heart slows down.

I opened my eyes slowly only to see monitors and tubes still connected to my body.

Suddenly the door opened revealing my brother.

"Hey kiddo"

I just smiled

"You must be feeling thirsty with all that happened"

I nodded

"Okay here. Drink up" he grabbed the water bottle and helped me drink it.

It felt very refreshing since after a long time of not drinking. I feel dehydrated actually.

"Thanks" I said

"How are you feeling?" He asked

I sighed "I want to get out of here"

He sat beside me as he run his hands through my hair

"and you will... Soon"

I pouted "where's Justin?"

"He just had to get your clothes on the way"

"Why? Where did he go?"

"He had to talk to Carlos and the guys-"