what happen?? (chapter 2)

Chapter 3

Jake's POV
I was walking down the alley with Justin and Miguel. There were times that I felt different, like I'm not comfortable with the two of them. Marcus is definitely a persuasive man; he takes matter in his own hands.

"You know it's okay to back out" I turned to look at Justin.

"Why would I do that?" I snickered

"You feel... Tensed" as he grab his cigarette and blew the smoke from his mouth.

"I'm not okay" I said, "I just want to make sure that whatever the hell I'm about to do better be worth it"

"That would be up to you Jakey" Miguel interrupts.

I glared at him "Don't call me that"

They both started laughing, then Miguel pats my back "See? This is why you need to chill. You take everything too seriously" he explains.

I scoffed "So you expect me to be all 'buddy buddy' with you guys?" We continue to walk, "and besides it's not like I do this every day, or I make a habit of it, unlike you guys I'm not an old member of the club" I mutter.

They both chuckle "What do you think this is? A fraternity club?" Justin said, "Try even way worst than that, like a commitment" he smirks and threw his last cigarette.

A phone rings, Then Miguel answers his phone. "Yes" he looks at me, "Sì Señor" he hung up and looked at Justin and said "It's time" he smirks and they finally stopped.

I looked at them confuse "What do you--"

I felt a heavy metal object hit at the back of my neck which cause me to drop down on my knees and groaned in pain. I closed my eyes felt kicks that continue to hit my stomach, then grabbed my collar and a fist connect my jaw.

Everything seemed to blur, but I can still see yet vividly. I see Justin kicking me again and Miguel does the same thing but punches me in the face.

"That's enough" someone orders and they both stop, then a shadow came closer to my body as I focus on the pain that I'm feeling in my body.

"Adios. This was definitely worth it" a voice says which made me recognize the voice. Marcus.

*~*

Kelsey's POV

1:07 am

I glanced at our clock. Jake should be home and hour ago, which annoys me because he knows I hate being alone.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

That probably must be Jake..

I stood up and walked closer to the door to open it, but who I saw wasn't the one I was expecting. It was a middle aged woman.

"Are you Kelsey?" The woman asked.

I nod my head "Yes, who are you?" I was curious to who she is. Jake never mentioned that someone was gonna visit.

She sighs "Thank God, Your brother Jake-" I cut her off "My brother? Where is he?"

i was tensed on who was outside knocking, i think it was probrably Jake.

so i stood up and went near the door and opened it.. my eyes were open to shocked it was jake but he was covered with blood like gotten to a fight or something.

''OH MY GOD JAKE ! what happened??''

'' can you just shut up and be quiet''

'' tell me what happen??''

'' this is none of your business''

''yes it is! i'm your sister''

'' yeah and i'm already getting pissed''

''just tell me what happen??''

'' you won't let this go will you?''

'' nope''

'' i just got into a fight''

'' with who?''

'' just some guys''

''why?''

'' stop asking enough questions Kelsey! ''

Jake went upstairs, i know Jake have been doing this and i'm not sure it is called work, i better find out or else some bad