Flames of a torch- 12

author's pov

"Dude my legs are sore from standing, why did you take so long?" Wooyoung said, sounding a little pissed.

"I'm sorry, I just had to bring some of the members" Chan said, glaring at Minho.

"YAH YAH don't blame me, if you and changbin weren't here right now you two would be doing worse things than me and hannie were doing." Minho said, glaring back and Changbin started yelling out of nowhere.

"SO LET'S ACTUALLY GET TO WORK" Changbin said, with the same tone but a lot of intensity in his voice. Making him sound scary and it worked thankfully.

"So let's go to the meeting hall" Seungmin said, leading the newbies or imposters aka Wooyoung, San, Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

"May i ask why are all of you acting like we *points at his mafia* are criminals?" Wooyoung asked, holding San's hand. As he was a little nervous

"We are? I apologise"  Changbin said, frowning.

He felt a bit guilty.

"Don't apologise, it's okay" Beomgyu said, smiling.

oh wait, i forgot to introduce y'all to the members of the other mafia.

Jung Wooyoung -age: 17 -siblings: Jung Seongwha -wants to be like his parents, chan's classmate but they dont talk, loves dancing and singing, is an introverted extrovert, he's mean kinda, is pansexual and goes by he/him, has a boyfriend as I ment...

Jung Wooyoung
-age: 17
-siblings: Jung Seongwha
-wants to be like his parents, chan's classmate but they dont talk, loves dancing and singing, is an introverted extrovert, he's mean kinda, is pansexual and goes by he/him, has a boyfriend as I mentioned earlier, him and his boyfriend are known as the most lovely couple in their school.

Yang San-Age: 17 -sibling: Yang Jeongin -his parents told him that they're a part of the mafia but they live separately so that he won't get into any danger, is also chan's classmate but they've talked like two times, loves dancing, singing and ra...

Yang San
-Age: 17
-sibling: Yang Jeongin
-his parents told him that they're a part of the mafia but they live separately so that he won't get into any danger, is also chan's classmate but they've talked like two times, loves dancing, singing and rapping, is an introvert, he's really kind, is unlabelled and doesn't really mind any pronouns, has a boyfriend (as I mentioned earlier), he's a simp, writes music but they're only cheesy ass love songs.