• Chapter 11 •

It's Jin and Tae's second anniversary. They had dinner on a nice restaurant, and now they're walking hand in hand next to the Han river, where they had their first date.

   The red-haired is silent, just answering to Seokjin's comments without paying attention. Of course Jin notices that, and deep inside he knows what's inside his boyfriend's mind.

   He's been dropping hints to the older the last days. Little indirect messages for what he's about to suggest.

   “Hyung...” yes, here it comes “I was thinking, and... Maybe... Maybe we're ready for the next step.”

   The brown-haired turns his head to him, still walking by his side.

   “You mean a marriage? Yeah, I'd love to marry you” Jin smiles.

   “Damn, I forgot marriage” Tae whispers to himself, but Jin listens “Uhm... Marrying you would be great, but I was talking about the next NEXT step.”

   Jin knows it, he knows what the younger meant. He was just trying to change the subject.

   Because he's not ready yet for...

   “Jin-hyung, I want us to start a family” the guy says finally “We can... Uhm... Adopt? Or subrogate... Or maybe carve a child out of wood, and wait for the blue fairy to come and transform it into a real child.”

   Taehyung laughs awkwardly, waiting for the older's answer.

   “Baby...” Jin remembers this so well, he couldn't handle the situation “That'd be great, in... In a future, of course, taking it easy. No hurries.”

   The red-haired stops in the middle of the street. Since they're still hand in hand, Seokjin stops too, and turns around to look at him.

   “You don't want to be a father, do you?”

   “Yes, of course... I absolutely want to, but--”

   “If you ain't want to be a father, you should just tell me” Taehyung lets go of the older's hand, his voice is suddenly very hard “Or you think I would be a bad father?”

   “I didn't say that, Tae, just let me---”

   “I've had Yeontan with me for three years already!” the red-haired keeps interrupting, and has raised his tone of voice.

   “Taehyung, a dog and a baby are two whole different things, for heaven's sake!”

   Soon, the fight becomes intense, to the point where they're not listening what the other is saying at all, and it's just them yelling to each other in the middle of the street.

   “ENOUGH!” Jin turns his back and takes some steps apart, still yelling “Go away, Taehyung! Just disappear now!”

   And he stops his feet. A chill runs down his back after spitting those words.

   “No... Don't leave” he turns around, just in time to see the angry man being swallowed by the darkness “My love, don't leave me, please.”

   Darkness. Nothing more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   There are knocks on the door, in Seokjin's apartment. Jimin is here.

   “Ya closer to the door than me, noona. Please go and open it” Jungkook says, leaning comfortably on the chair.

   “What kind of weird rule is that?” Jisoo snorts, raising an eyebrow, but she still stands up and goes to the door.